hemorrhage in pregnancy

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
Bit of background, I had a missed miscarriage back in May which wasn't found until my 12 weeks scan so was told next pregnancy I would get an early scan.

I got my first scan last Wednesday which I thought I was 6w 1d, she said pregnancy was measuring 5 & a half weeks so no sign of a heartbeat. She asked if I had any bleeding and I said a little a few days before and she said she wasn't surprised and showed me a "shadow" and said it was a hemorrhage and said I might experience some more bleeding. Which I did yesterday again not much was a light brown with streaks of red in it. So I PHONED the hospital an they booked me in for a scan for the same day to put mind at rest. Scan was an internal as still very early on, roughly 6 and a half weeks, Baby had grown but still no heartbeat so said to keep my scan date for next Wednesday.

Last night when I wiped there was brown (a lot of it as well) discharge, I thought nothing of it, I knew that it was normal after an internal scan but then this morning I woke with slight cramping, and bright red blood when wiping this morning. Then it started to come away into my underwear only enough to have to put tissue there but then it has started to get a little heavier and bright red. I've not had any clots or anything (fingers crossed) but feeling a little crampy like my period is due. I tried phoning up the womens health clinic at my hospital and gynecology but no answer as they are closed for the weekend, NHS direct ONLINE ASSESSMENT just said to contact GP as soon as I can.

I really don't know what to do... Is there a light at the end of the tunnel... Has the consultant just dislodged some of the hemorrhage? I could just sit and cry but home alone with my almost 4 yr old. I've known from very early on... I am only just 7 weeks ish and I've known for 4 weeks today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->