Her kicking is hurting me... ?

loulabell84

pregnant with first
Reaction score
bubba is kicking my right side and although i love feeling her move and kick they feel a little bit painful when she does it, almost like her toes or fingers are digging in the muscle.

its definatly her as i put my hand there and i can feel her doing it

does anyone else find this.

xx

I get this to and from reading other threads a lot of us do. Feels like there trying to dig there way out. The side pokes i can cope with its when there in the bladder or ribs they get to me.
Not long left lol

Yeah and im only 30 weeks! Like when you get the occassional sharp prod that you're not expecting! I used to also worry that my LO nails would be too long and would pop the waters inside me when prodding me haha!

I cant really tell which body part is which yet, i can only really tell where his head or bottom is when its sticking out making my tummy look all deformed haha!

Night times are a nightmare for me.

I know you're supposed to lie on your left hand side, but my baby makes it actually impossible. When I lie on my side, he kicks and kicks - I must be blocking him from wriggling his feet. And this is every night!!! I haven't slept properly in weeks :)

Night times are a nightmare for me.

I know you're supposed to lie on your left hand side, but my baby makes it actually impossible. When I lie on my side, he kicks and kicks - I must be blocking him from wriggling his feet. And this is every night!!! I haven't slept properly in weeks :)

Thats exactly the same for me!! Hes such a fidget when im trying to sleep!

When my baby girl kicks my bladder that is so uncomfy!

ya it feels like baby digging...:hugs::dohh:sometimes it feels so cute...and sometime:wacko::ninja:

i've gotta admit theres been a few times my little girl has kicked my bladder and ive honestly thought i was going to wet myself... oh she has a habit of doing something that feels like she's rolling right over it too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->