Her latest "first"

Marie000

Reaction score
There are so many firsts in the life of a baby. We are still waiting for the first words and first steps, but we recently had another important first...

Ariane's first attempted murder.

She's still a long way from being a ninja assassin, but I think she is doing great for one year. (I tried to find average on this important milestone, but I couldn't. Maybe it's kept top secret.)

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/mariepelletier/IMG_7033_zps259b8d08.jpg

We didn't get the picture on the best moment, but she was really stabbing me with that knife. :haha:

Fantastic haha! I've got a picture of my first murder attempt too, I was about 10 months and shoved a screw driver up someone's nose.

She hasn't tried to murder me, but she's grabbed my collar with one hand, Drew back and punched me with the other...

I think my baby is behind :cry: all he's done is pull my hair and stick his fingers in my mouth. How do I practice the murdering with him???? Any advice pleeeease

Is that a plastic knife in her hand?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I see the note under the picture now.

I think my baby is behind :cry: all he's done is pull my hair and stick his fingers in my mouth. How do I practice the murdering with him???? Any advice pleeeease

Oh don't worry. He's the creative sort; he's trying to get to your brain through your mouth. He'll figure out the proper tools in time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"