Her latest "first"

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Marie000, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Marie000

Marie000 Well-Known Member

There are so many firsts in the life of a baby. We are still waiting for the first words and first steps, but we recently had another important first...

Ariane's first attempted murder.

She's still a long way from being a ninja assassin, but I think she is doing great for one year. (I tried to find average on this important milestone, but I couldn't. Maybe it's kept top secret.)

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/mariepelletier/IMG_7033_zps259b8d08.jpg

We didn't get the picture on the best moment, but she was really stabbing me with that knife. :haha:

2. minties

minties Complete

Fantastic haha! I've got a picture of my first murder attempt too, I was about 10 months and shoved a screw driver up someone's nose.

3. MummyMana

MummyMana Well-Known Member

She hasn't tried to murder me, but she's grabbed my collar with one hand, Drew back and punched me with the other...

4. seaweed eater

seaweed eater Well-Known Member

I think my baby is behind :cry: all he's done is pull my hair and stick his fingers in my mouth. How do I practice the murdering with him???? Any advice pleeeease

5. SarahBear

SarahBear Well-Known Member

Is that a plastic knife in her hand?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I see the note under the picture now.

6. SarahBear

SarahBear Well-Known Member

Oh don't worry. He's the creative sort; he's trying to get to your brain through your mouth. He'll figure out the proper tools in time!