Her sleeping is getting worse..

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
:cry: Skye's slept through the night since she was about 7/8 weeks old which I know is great!
BUT

She had the usual 4 month regression, she would wake up a lot for me to replace her dummy.

NOW she will ONLY sleep if I'm in bed with her. Not only that, she has to be physically touching me too.

She goes to bed at about 10:30pm (she won't go down any earlier), she will go to sleep after about half an hour to an hour, then after about 10 minutes, she'll wake up again. So we go back into her, just sit down next to her. She rolls on to her side and holds my arm, then she's fine again.

This happens on repeat until I give up and go to bed.

Last night I tried to put her in her cot to sleep, she wouldn't. She kept stirring, crying, whinging and thrashing around.

What can I do!? I'm moving house soon and I use the evening to pack/eat dinner! (she demands a lot of attention during the day so I can't really eat)

I'm going mad :cry:

No one can offer any words of advice? :cry:

i know theres another regression, maybe shes going through it early? :hugs: for you though xxxxx

no advice, sorry. my LO is doing exsactly the same. she slept through from 8 weeks old and now for the last month or so just wont settle for more than half hour to an hour. I need sleep so bad. just wanted you to know your not alone.:hugs:

No advice really. Just wanted to let you know you aren't alone. I am finding out firm constant pats on the butt get him back to sleep better than trying to cuddle with monkey child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->