Herbs that help with fertility. What has worked for you?

lilegg2014

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Today I went into Holland and Barrett and I bought some evening primrose oil and pregnacare conception. I know that primrose oil helps with cervical mucus and PMS symptoms. But I was wondering, has this worked for anybody? Also are there any others I can take to actually help ovulation? I'm not sure if I am ovulating as no ewcm but plenty of creamy cm. I was on the depo from April til July this year. I've had a 46 day cycle which started on the 2nd October and a 25 day cycle from the 17th November until today. Could really do with some advice and a buddy if anyone can help?

Agnus castus herb helps regulate hormones and cycle. Fish oil but not codliver oil.

I've heard vitex and red raspberry leaf (can get it as a tea) are helpful. Tried both with my first and am planning to start again as I'm TTC #2. I also used evening primrose oil capsules--you are supposed to take them for the first half of your cycle (before o).

Conceived my first cycle using Vitex 1000mg/day (with Evening Primrose Oil 2000mg/day) up to ovulation.

For egg health I take: spirulina ,royal jelly,ubiquinol, pine bark extract, 1000mcg folate, wheat grass and prenatal multi vitamin.
for a healthy uterus : raspberry leaf tea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"