herb's vitamins any advice please!!

Amy

Reaction score
hi everyone, me and my oh have been trying ttc for 4 months now and we've been doing opk's and temping and i now wondered if anyone could advise me on any vitamins or herbs i can take to help us along. Or what oh can take. Thanks for any advice x

i am taking folic acid and prenatal vitamins (which yuo shoudl take every day) and evening primrose oil to get your cervix mucus more fertile and you should take it when you start your period and stop it when you think you have ovulated.

good luck!

OH should take a multi vitamin as well, and for good measure extra zinc, vitamin C, E, selenium (there are more) but those are really good for building good healthy swimmers!

Ok I'm so writing this stuff down! I love this site you guys are so helpful and you are full of information I never even knew! Like the evening primrose oil I am so getting me a bottle of that next month if I don't get a bfp this cycle.

Oh and since this is already a thread can anyone help me to understand the signifiance of baby aspirin? I've ready of a few of the girls on here taking it I take it everyday for a heart condition that I have I was just wondering.

I haven't tried baby aspirin but it's supposed to help your womb lining I think.

I also can't reccommend vitamin B6 enough - its a hormone regulator and helps to promote progesterone. It has helped a huge amount with my irregular spotting

Ok B-6... I've got me some of that actually. This is all very new to me I was just taking folic acid and hoping for the best but it's not looking like that's going to be good enough so I'm willing to try anything.

mrsgood2be, i just picked up a bottle of evening primrose myself today and some vits for my DH as well since I just entered my 3rd cycle of ttcing and i really want a bfp for my birthday :) feel free to ask more questions of your own and we'll all be more than happy to answer, since we were in your shoes not too long ago! :D

Thanks so much I'll take all the help I can get lol! I've been of bcp for over a year now and I've been taking prenatal vitamins for about a year and a half and at first we weren't really trying but we weren't really preventing I would just try to make sure to do the baby dance a couple times especially when I was ovulating but with no luck so about 6 months ago we started using an ovulation calender but still no luck so now I'm looking into ways to make my body healthier to give me a better chance. I've even been working on trying to gain wait though that's been difficult as well.

i didnt think you should take aspirin. over on ttc after a loss we talk about it as it can possibly help ladies who have had a miscarriage from miscarryinmg again but they say you should only take it after your bpf becuase it can affect implantation otherwise.

there is loads of things you can try, are you def ovulating, whats your latural phase like?

i have been reading on the effects of honey, which is supposed to help. im thinking of starting acupuncture which may help too. also evening primrose oil.

there is lots of things that can help but depends on what you need personally. we are all different.

Oh I didn't know that about asprin I only take baby asprin every couple days to help with my heart condition I don't know for sure but since my cycle is normal I think my main problem is that his little spermy friends don't have a chance to make it to the egg so I'm looking into ways to make my body more fertile and sperm friendly.

you should take a look at the posts in ttc after a loss on it. see what you think. its maybe fine to take, its obviously not worth the risk if you have a heart condition.

to make your body more sperm friendly then if you need it use pre-seed or even egg whites (sounds gross though, i couldnt do that) and take epo. be careful not to use soaps and stuff as that can make the vingina non sperm friendly and take probiotics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->