Here earlier than expected.

AussieBub

Mum to 2DD & 1DS
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

So I received my BFP today :happydance: and I'm still in complete shock. My OH and I decided in January that'd we'd start TTC in May. This month though we ran out of condoms and before buying more, decided to check when my ovulation was due to determine whether or not it was worth buying another pack. According to the calendar we used, I had ovulated two days previous (6th). So we figured we'd be fine. We DTD and thought nothing of it. For the last week my breasts have been getting sorer but I put it down to AF approaching and ignored it. I had no other symptoms. Until yesterday that is. I noticed I was leaking colostrum from my right breast. I immediately message OH and asked him to bring a test home just in case. Today AF was due and I tested with the first pee of the day. I nearly died when I saw the two lines appear on the test. I walked away and came back 3 mins later expecting the line to have faded away but nope it was there. I did a second test and it too came back positive. I can't believe it.

OH and I are completely in shock but we're really happy to be pregnant, even if it did happen the month before we planned on trying haha. I guess some things are just meant to be. So happy to be here but still feeling very cautious about it all. I've still no come to terms with having a second baby in my life just yet lol.

-AussieBub

Congratulations, how exciting!! So are you about 4 weeks along then or do you have longer cycles?

So are you about 4 weeks along then or do you have longer cycles?

I'm around 4 weeks, yeah. I have 31 day cycles. Today is day 32. AF literally should've started today. Rough due date could be anywhere between dec 28 and Jan1st. NHS due date calculator gave me Dec 31st though. Would love a new years baby.

-AussieBub

So are you about 4 weeks along then or do you have longer cycles?

I'm around 4 weeks, yeah. I have 31 day cycles. Today is day 32. AF literally should've started today. Rough due date could be anywhere between dec 28 and Jan1st. NHS due date calculator gave me Dec 31st though. Would love a new years baby.

-AussieBub

Aww a NY baby would be so fun!! Good luck, wishing the best for you and LO :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->