Here forever? come join me!

twilightgeek

1 angel
Reaction score
Hi my names emily and i'm desperately wtt forever because my ex was a noob who decided to cheat on me and message people over fb :/ but hey anyone else waiting for a LONGGGGGGGGG time/forever? come join me :)

*hugs* I had the same problem when I was younger. Thankfully he's out of my life and I now have my precious daughter with my wonderful husband. But that 6 year wait to have a child sucked! Good luck to you! :hugs:

Mememe. My OH has a prolatinoma and its effecting everything so I have no idea when we will be able to start trying. Ive been wanting another since Amelia was about 7 months old.
Its been hard and its hard when you are waiting for #1 so I hear ya. Sucks big time but whats meant to be will be :)

to be fair i wasnt exactly the best oh either i wanted to go off gallavanting round with an ex-fling for his bday and didnt tell my oh nor did i book time off for his bday :/ sighh and id probs guess my kitty has forgotten who i am now :/ he filled the gap when i miscarried in october last year :/

It feels like I'm in the same but except for the ex part.

Hey! we were friends in WTT I think? that sucks, but nice to know i'm not the only one in this boat.. me and OH are separating after 2 years thinking we would TTC soon.. so pretty much WTT indefinitely.

I've promised myself I will be single for at least 2 years to grow up a bit, travel and be independent and learn to enjoy my own company. There are now 100 things I want to do instead of one (having a baby); I want to travel, get another degree, start a career, go on a cruise, and enjoy being single for a while. To be honest its a little freeing, and hopefully all that will take my mind off the baby thing.

Good luck to you :)

Hi, I'm Annika, 25, and just had my 2nd a little over a month ago. At this point I'm not even sure if a 3rd baby will be in the picture...DH and I have the finances and the room and a big enough vehicle for 3, but I am still unsure of what I really want. Because of DH's military career and moving all over, I was never able to finish college and plan to go back next year once my oldest is in Montessori school and my youngest is over a yr old. Right now I am happy with just the two I have now, and not totally sure if I want to make that leap from 2 is a couple, 3 is a crowd. Maybe I will have a better idea when both my LO's are in school full time. Either way, it's looking like I am going to be in this section for a long time to come, 4 yrs at least

Yup, I'm there with ya! I've been waiting for about a year and a half now since I got the 'itch' again, but my boyfriend isn't ready for #2. He doesn't even want to talk about it so I really have no idea when TTC would happen. So frustrating! How do you girls cope?

Im waiting indefinitely as my ex and I split up a few months back. Il be waiting a good few years though ;)

I don't come on here much these days but I am also waiting indefinitely.
I caught my ex OH in the act with a girl from work. That was about 2 months ago now.
I'm slowly trying to pick up the pieces after losing everything. I honestly can't imagine trusting anyone for a VERY long time, so I imagine I'm looking at a good 7+ years waiting.

Another waiter here! I joined when I was with my ex but have since met someone new and have been together with him for 2 years. I'm so glad that I didn't have a child with my ex and end up tied to him forever.
I will likely be waiting quite a while as both OH and I are in college and want more stability in our lives before we bring a baby into the world.

ME! I have a very similar situation. Joined when I was with my last OH. He started cheating on me with a coworker. He lives with her now (actually moved from my house to hers. What a mooch.) and I live alone... I totally understand not feeling like you can trust someone again. I definitely feel that. But it honestly just takes the right person.

The guy whose trying to be with me now, is my BEST friend of all time. We were friends for over a year before we tried dating. We dated for 8 months, then we were stationed at different bases and ended up breaking up because we had no way of living near each other. I could see myself marrying & having kids with him. He is a truly genuine man. The only reason we're not together now is because he's deployed to the Middle East. But when he comes back, we're going to try it out :) It may take some time to feel like you can trust someone again..But I promise you, that you will. And you'll be thankful that your ex cheated because it truly is a blessing in disguise.

Hello, I'll be waiting to try forever. I just got a divorce 2 months ago, after 5 years of marriage :growlmad:

My son is 16 months old, and my ex and I were NTNP till we separated. I want another baby, at this point that'll be years down the road, if it ever happens.

I think this site may actually be making me more broody lol. I want to see the BFPs, the ultrasounds, and the new baby pictures, and they're making me want a baby even more :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->