Here I am again!

Dobsd

Reaction score
So, I was in the TWW in March of 2014 and got my BFP and we now have a beautiful 9 month old daughter 😀

I'm not on the pill as it was causing me issues and we are not being very careful, we have the attitude that if I fall pregnant again then we will be happy but we aren't actively trying.

Last night we DTD and for some reason, DH didn't withdraw!!

I'm at my most fertile right now and will be testing on the 18th. I'm both excited and terrified!!

hi Dobsd welcome again & how exciting for you ;) it always seems terrifying with the prospect of another but you'll be just fine, oh but a lovely age gap for them though, being all cute together hehe! we are ttc#2 also X

hi Dobsd welcome again & how exciting for you ;) it always seems terrifying with the prospect of another but you'll be just fine, oh but a lovely age gap for them though, being all cute together hehe! we are ttc#2 also X

Yeah it would be a great age gap! Really keen for my children to be good friends too, which I think a smaller age gap helps with.
Good luck to you!

Good luck! I will be testing around that time as well! TTC baby #1!

FX!

I wouldve loved a slightly smaller age gap but had an Ectopic a little iver 2yrs ago & it threw me right off, but im back & rearing to go again now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->