Here I am

Kristalebear1

<3 Isobel's Mommy <3
Reaction score
I have mad baby fever!! Ugh We are WTT til at the very soonest Sept 2017. My daughter is 6 months old and I m at the point that I know what I want #2. I need to lose at lease 100lbs before considering another and this time will be perfect to make sure all finances are in order... ugh so much to do. What is on your WTT check list?

Hi! Sounds like a great plan of action to lose weight and sort your finances! I am also waiting for #2. My DS is 20 months old and we will be trying shortly after his 2nd bday in April. Not much left on our to do list honestly! We needed to:

-move and settle: done- moved in March and working through our project list ATM

-get DS fully weaned and STTN in his own bed (we partial co slept): done- DS self weaned at 17 months and practically overnight started STTN (hallelujah!). Once he was sleeping, there was no need to come in with is in our bed so successfully transitioned him.

-lose a lot of weight: in progress -i've currently lost 66 pounds with 14 to go. On track to be there by April.

-Finally, get cycles regulated post bf'ing: in progress. Working with my doctor to get them regulated. LP is still not where I want it (currently 11 days and want at least 12 before trying).

Really hoping to get the last couple goals hit before trying for the next one. And you are way ahead of me! When DS was 6 months old, I couldn't even imagine having another one. Its only been in the last couple months that I've been able to think about it without panicking a little lol.

Hi! Sounds like a great plan of action to lose weight and sort your finances! I am also waiting for #2. My DS is 20 months old and we will be trying shortly after his 2nd bday in April. Not much left on our to do list honestly! We needed to:

-move and settle: done- moved in March and working through our project list ATM

-get DS fully weaned and STTN in his own bed (we partial co slept): done- DS self weaned at 17 months and practically overnight started STTN (hallelujah!). Once he was sleeping, there was no need to come in with is in our bed so successfully transitioned him.

-lose a lot of weight: in progress -i've currently lost 66 pounds with 14 to go. On track to be there by April.

-Finally, get cycles regulated post bf'ing: in progress. Working with my doctor to get them regulated. LP is still not where I want it (currently 11 days and want at least 12 before trying).

Really hoping to get the last couple goals hit before trying for the next one. And you are way ahead of me! When DS was 6 months old, I couldn't even imagine having another one. Its only been in the last couple months that I've been able to think about it without panicking a little lol.

Hey! Long time no see! Your little boy is getting so big!!! Wow almost 2! So crazy! Aw I'm happy to see you want to try again.

After my first I had baby fever by 3 months old haha. Ended up trying when he was 18 months and prego first cycle.
This time I don't feel baby crazy at all. I mean I love love love the newborn stage but I'm not ready to be pregnant again (although I feel like I bounced back faster the second time strangely enough).

I started my wait officially in 2013 when I got married. We had a lot of get done in the meantime...

1. Get my degree in elementary education: I had just quit my job April 2013 with the intention of starting school in August. I finished my degree in May 2015

2. Work a full year as a teacher: started my first teaching job in September. Looking to switch grades or even schools for next year. I really don't want to stay in 6th grade, will find out what's what in April/May time frame.

3. Hubby finishes his 3 year leadership program at work: he will be officially done in June! He has six more months that got tacked on at another position but he should know his final placement some time late this year.

4. Save up for a down payment on the next house: working on it...we will see how much we can actually get together.

Reid!!! So good to see you hun! I can't believe your DD is already one!

I've not been baby crazy either. I'm excited and looking forward to having another, but its not an obsession like it was before DS. We are "two and through" so this is the last one for us. How many are you hoping to have?

Reid!!! So good to see you hun! I can't believe your DD is already one!

I've not been baby crazy either. I'm excited and looking forward to having another, but its not an obsession like it was before DS. We are "two and through" so this is the last one for us. How many are you hoping to have?

I'm not sure at this point. Once I had my first I knew I would
Have more. Didn't want to raise an only (me and hubby were onlys). After that 4 seemed like a nice number. But there's a family I know with 4 and they're all so awesome so maybe it's more of a fantasy haha.
I think we'll probably definitely have a third at some point. Probably when Astrid is 3. And see how things go from there.

I want to provide the best I can with some extras (like dance class) and go on trips here and there and the more kids you have the more difficult that is to do financially. So we'll probably go for three and maybe hope for four.

Right now I'm very content where we are with the two. For now. ;) like I said I love the newborn stage and pregnancy.

Hi there! My DD is now 18 months old and the baby fever is starting to take over my life! I feel like it going back to trying again due the first time where I'm constantly seeing babies everywhere I go and checking out all the Prams that pass me to see what I want next time lol. My sister announced on Christmas day that she is pregnant and I'm absolutely delighted about becoming an auntie fir the first time. It's made me want another even more though. We are getting married in July sober will try again straight afterwards. We are going to NTNP from May though and just see what happens. Fingers crossed it doesn't take too long x

There's a couple of things my husband and I want to get before trying:

1. A car. We're using a rental since DH totaled our car back in August. So we're saving to buy from the base's lemon lot.

2. Lose weight. There's not a specific goal I want to reach before TTC, but I've already lost 15lbs since being diagnosed with PCOS in July. I just want to focus on eating healthier and walking regularly.

3. Regular cycles. I haven't had a natural period since I was 16 (thanks PCOS!). My on base doctor prescribed me Trinessa in hopes of regulating.

Here's hoping sometime in 2016 I get to TTC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->