Here I go again #babynumber7

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

My name is Catherine. I am 37 years old and I have just discovered that I am expecting baby number 7!!!

Lmp was only 9th Feb so currently due mid November by my dates.

So excited, happy and terrified at the same time as did not expect this at all.

Anyone else here due around the same time or pregnant with baby number 7 (or more) 😁

Thankful for each and every one of my blessings xxx

Wow Baby number 7! Impressive. I'm only on my 2nd and a little ahead in terms of dates, but still wanted to say congratulations! Hope you have a H&H 9 months :flower: xxx

Thanks Ladies. Never in a millon years did I ever think I would be sat pregnant with baby number 7. My husband was booked in for the snip last year but we cancelled at last minute because I wasn't 100% sure it was what I wanted and didnt want to make a mistake. If we had done I wouldnt have this little person growing inside me right now. I still can't get over the magic of pregnancy. This will be my 9th pregnancy in total as I have two little angels too xx

Wowee, congratulations. I´m 38 and this is baby #3, so not so many kids. How old are your other children?

Congratulations on number 7, I have also got 6 children as well. I love having a big family.xx

Congratulations x I'm on number 3 and due mid November 😁

Wow. A beautiful big family. How very exciting. Congratulations x

Aw congratulations hun. I'm pregnant with baby number five. This will be our last though. Hubby getting a vasectomy after we've had this little one!!

I'm on #6 and due Halloween. I love big families. We plan on stopping at 7. We will have a 6 year gap between 5 and 6. Good luck with your pregnancy.

Thanks everyone. It is so weird that once you know you are pregnant then you recognise all the signs. Today I am sp tired I could crawl right back to bed. Having lots of cramps, feeling sick, got headache and my head is swimming like I'm drunk. Never had so many symptoms like this. Just hoping there is only one little bean in there!!!

Hey hun this is also my 9th pregnancy / 7 th baby. I have 5 boys and 1 girl what do you have?

I am currantly preg with #8 and also 37 for a couple more months. My last period was feb 4 th but i am only like maybe 4 1/2 weeks. My hcg on monday was 10 and yesterday 59 it doubled in 28 hours but dr has me nervous.

I am currantly preg with #8 and also 37 for a couple more months. My last period was feb 4 th but i am only like maybe 4 1/2 weeks. My hcg on monday was 10 and yesterday 59 it doubled in 28 hours but dr has me nervous.

Is it 5 boys and 2 girls you have? I also have 5 boys

Yes it is. 5 boys and 2 girls. I would like to have this one a suprise but i not sure i could do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->