Here i go again. Worrying over tests.

corrie anne

Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
Im now 5 weeks pregnant.
I started testing at 9dpo. I was pleased to find that frer went back to the flat tests. But as the days went on i got discouraged. From 9dpo to 12dpo my test line was barely there. I thought great another miscarriage. (I miscarried in April with tests not progressing appropriately) so I stopped testing.
At 16dpo I figured I better see if they are negative now. But to my surprise it was darker. I tested with a Walmart test. It was lighter than it should be though.
So I ran and got more frers and frrrs. Im getting good lines but they are barely darker than the control line. I expect the control line to be barely there by now. Im scared of another miscarriage. Ill upload my tests here in a few. (Wish it were easier like Facebook to upload pics Haha)

Only way to get a straight answer is to get bloods done... did you get bloods taken? xoxo

It's FRER again, they're utter crap at the moment!!! Can you do a different brand?

best answer is blood work, to see if your beta levels are going up.

I would get a blood test if you can hun :)

These are my tests from 21dpo. One is a frer the bottom is a frrr

https://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p443/corrieanne8/20170726_062327_zpss1hjnbol.jpg

I would get bloods done and your photo isn't showing for some reason :(

Darn. It says I need to payphotobucket so others can see? Thats crappy. Any other way to pat pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->