Here we go again! Af due today××New UPDATE PAGE 8

I can see something on these tests. X

Really I don't see any things on the ones I just posted last night the longest My Cycles have been recently is 38 days and I'm on day 36 but my app shows I'm 3 days late

But it should be getting darker then?? Man this is so frustrating!!! I cant really see anything..and i am so crampy today too

I wish af would just come..cramps..gassy now sore nipples and no actual line ughh guess if af doesnt cime by fri ill test again

20180424_224541-1-1.jpg
pixlr.jpg TOP IS BEFORE IT DRIED BOTTOM IS DRIED
I know that I can't go buy this because this is the day after I took the test and dried does this look like this could be an EVAP or does it look like it could be the line that you guys say that you seen when it wasn't dry

There's definitely a line, but hard to tell if there's colour to it. Does it look pink in real life?
Was it yesterday's test? Hope it's clearer for you today.

There's definitely a line, but hard to tell if there's colour to it. Does it look pink in real life?
Yes this test was from Monday
Yes it looks pink but for me i didnt see it too much before it dried so i put them pics side by side to see if you all can tell.. The dried and before

I absolutely.see those lines. I don't want to ask this bc.is so personal so I'll just say no I don't think you got pregnant on March 31st when you had the oopsie but if you continued having unprotected sex at all and only took 6 days of BC pills it could have pushed your O or whatever. But I 100% see lines before and after and it looks pink. Better than the lines I got yesterday and today (of they're even really there haha)

I absolutely.see those lines. I don't want to ask this bc.is so personal so I'll just say no I don't think you got pregnant on March 31st when you had the oopsie but if you continued having unprotected sex at all and only took 6 days of BC pills it could have pushed your O or whatever. But I 100% see lines before and after and it looks pink. Better than the lines I got yesterday and today (of they're even really there haha)
Thank you so much for your response I did stop taking the birth control after that and I haven't took it since however we have used the pull out method every since the 31st so I don't think that there's a chance I'm probably pregnant and the line should be darker we've always use the pull out method and it took us forever to get pregnant with my youngest daughter so I'm not really sure what's going on and I wasn't really too sure I could see the lines only except for when it was dry

So strange! Perhaps head into the doc forna quick blood quant? Just to see? That way you'd have an answer and know for sure.

Me too ladies ughh... I think because I know the exact day that we had the oopsie is what makes it worse because I started testing like a week or two later so I'm pretty sure if I was pregnant it would be bright by now but I'm feeling really crampy nauseous and now my breasts are little bit sore so maybe my period is coming

Is it possible that when we had the oops on March 31st that maybe I didn't conceive until a few days later and then maybe just now I will be getting positive does that makes sense?

Yes it looks pink but for me i didnt see it too much before it dried so i put them pics side by side to see if you all can tell.. The dried and before

hun i'd really recommend trying a different brand I had taken that test literally had a pink line and thought I was pregnant including symptoms and I wasn't it was from the test being faulty and I had taken multiple of that same brand as well as a few others try a digital or possibly get your hcg levels checked those test tend to give false hope. I have had true positives with those but it was really dark ...

hun i'd really recommend trying a different brand I had taken that test literally had a pink line and thought I was pregnant including symptoms and I wasn't it was from the test being faulty and I had taken multiple of that same brand as well as a few others try a digital or possibly get your hcg levels checked those test tend to give false hope. I have had true positives with those but it was really dark ...
Exactly my point ladies see the lines..but prob evap ..cause it should be super dark by now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->