Here we go again! Eyes and advice please!

LilPeanuts

Reaction score
Cycle 4 of ttc baby #3. Every month I symptom spot and see lines that aren't there. I can't stop :( So I'm 8 dpo and took a cb test today with fmu. I looked right away and didn't see anything. Of course I checked again a couple hours later and saw a line. I tried taking a pic but it's super hard to see in the pic. In person, its faint but the same width as the other line. Has anyone had an evap with this test before? Has anyone left this test sit and had it turn + and then went on to get their bfp after that? Thanks ladies :)

Attachments

• cb.jpg
    cb.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 22
I think I see where it would be, but keep testing! ive heard shady things about blue dye tests everywhere. I'm also 8dpo haven't tested yet. I'm trying to be a good girl lol. Af would usually be due tomorrow or Sunday

Here's another pic of the cb test and one of a walmart cheapie. Also past the time limit so I'm not getting too excited just yet. Just hoping maybe someone has had this happen and it turned out to be a bfp!

Attachments

• cbe.jpg
    cbe.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 88.jpg
    88.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 14
I'm not sure why I can see it so clearly on my computer but once it's uploaded to the site, it nearly disappears! :( I promise I'm not completely crazy. There are lines in real life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->