Here we go again.. Testing from 7 DPO

FutureMrs

Reaction score
Hi guys! On to another month, 7 DPO today and took my first test, hoping to do every second day so I don't waste my FRERs, but have poor self control lol. Here's today's test with FMU! Not seeing anything but hopefully it's just too early. I actually for once don't think I'm pregnant though, every other month I had myself convinced.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 52
Good Luck!

Though, something is catching my eye. So, I downloaded your photo and tweaked it a bit. It does seem to have a light line.

Attachments

• imagea.jpg
    imagea.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 40
  • imageb.jpg
    imageb.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 42
Hi guys! On to another month, 7 DPO today and took my first test, hoping to do every second day so I don't waste my FRERs, but have poor self control lol. Here's today's test with FMU! Not seeing anything but hopefully it's just too early. I actually for once don't think I'm pregnant though, every other month I had myself convinced.

I have no self-control with regards to testing either! :haha: That's why I ordered a bunch of Wondfos. FX for you!

Thanks for all the support ladies you are all so lovely! And thanks for the tweak Beth :) here's today's test, still not seeing anything sadly!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 38
Yea, I can't see much, but I'm bad with squinters. You're way early still! FX for you

Thought I saw a hint of something on today's test but probably wishful thinking.. 9 DPO! Experiencing tiredness, moodiness, full tender breasts and sore nips, could be AF symptoms too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 51
Thanks greenarcher! It was hard to tell in person too, im not really reading in to it because I seem to convince myself there is a line every month lol

I am sure I am seeing it! keeping everything crossed for you!

So I took a clear blue last night and almost got my hopes up, there was a pretty good faint line, then did a FRER this am and not looking good so now expecting AF again, today I am 10 DPO, I'll expect her Monday or Tuesday I think. Here's pics of both tests!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back