Here we go again! - Testing til AF or BFP - the usual craziness :-p

MrsP7266

Daughter, 8
Reaction score
OK, so a brief history:

I have had at least two chemicals in the past year, and one miscarriage, about a year ago. Irregular cycles.

Not TTC, not preventing.

AF due yesterday (23rd), no show. But I'm irregular so, what's a day?

On the 21st, I felt "odd" cramping (sharp, not achy) only a few times and lasted only 1-2 seconds. Throughout the day, noticed very very light brownish pink spotting. Assumed start of AF but it cleared up later that night. Next day (22nd) it was still clear and a mix of what seemed to be normal discharge (but a little heavier) and some EWCM. So I took a test because I had two WONDFOs left that expire soon, so why not?! Took it in the afternoon and watched it for about two minutes and thought I saw a very very faint something but unsure. I had to leave it suddenly. When I checked it again around 15 minutes after there was a line with a tiny bit of color but unsure if evap. I hear WONDFOs can have deceptive evaps! Picture attached.

So I skipped yesterday, and tested this morning with FMU. After about 3 or 4 mins, an extremely faint line was visible. It got a tiny bit darker over the next 10 minutes but the camera doesn't seem to pick it up (so I won't bother posting).

No notable symptoms. Before AF the girls sometimes get firm and sensitive anyways (unless that's just a result of a chemical). But I also don't feel the lower back aches I almost always get just before and at the time of AF. Also the spotting was strange. Only other explanation is that sometimes women spot like that around ovulation (the EWCM would suggest that) but that would mean I am WAY off base with this cycle and ovulated 2 weeks late ... possible, but odd! AHHHH!!!

Sooooooo.... just tracking it all here! Thanks for any thoughts and/or support ladies. Alsways so stressful when AF decides to play games! Maybe this is something else :wacko: and then the question is, will it last? :shrug:

Waiting a few more days then probably getting a "better" test from the drug store. If no BFP and no AF after a couple of weeks, I'll go in for a BT!

Attachments

• test092215.jpg
    test092215.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 39
  • test092215invert.jpg
    test092215invert.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 18
I see it when I zoom in! Keep testing!!

I see that!

I don't always on these but I do see something there, keep testing!

So far it's looking good, I can definitely see something! :) Keep testing and hopefully things will darken!

I see it in the first pic without the need to invert :) Congrats!

Thanks all! So still not sure but your thoughts on the test are helpful. Saw a little brown when I wiped earlier but now clear. So not convinced it's AF related. Usually when it's pre AF it doesn't go back to clear. Ahhh! Freaking out but also know there's a good chance of a chemical given my history. Not really hopeful but a loss is always difficult. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->