Here we go again!! Ttc #3

jellybean87

mum to 1 and expecting
Reaction score
Dh and I have decided the ttc #3. We have 2 dc aged 8 & 2.
I am so excited and also a bit terrified! Is anyone else ttc their third?

How exciting!

We are also TTC our third. We already have two daughters, ages 12 and 7. It's a little scary for me since I'm older (30) and it's been so long since I had my last baby... But we recently had a foster-daughter of sorts that we raised for about 8 months, so that went a long way toward assuring us that we could handle a third. I think that was part of the reason it took us so long to TTC again-- the fear of the unknown. Adding a third kiddo can be pretty unnerving. You go from being evenly matched to being outnumbered. We were pleased to discover that it's not so bad. :)

Wishing you the best of luck with your TTCing! :flower:

we're trying for our 3rd aswell, ds1 is 8 and ds2 is 2 and this will be our last. I'm 29 and dh is 31 and it never took too long before. Its only our 1st cycle ttc but im already obsessed! Really hope it doesn't take long! Where are ye at in your cycles x

we're trying for our 3rd aswell, ds1 is 8 and ds2 is 2 and this will be our last. I'm 29 and dh is 31 and it never took too long before. Its only our 1st cycle ttc but im already obsessed! Really hope it doesn't take long! Where are ye at in your cycles x

Hope it doesn't take you long either! Where are you at in your cycle now?

I actually had a chemical pregnancy with my last cycle (miscarried on Father's Day at about 4.5 weeks :() and I havn't ovulated yet after that. I'm on CD29 and still waiting for a positive OPK. It's a bit frustrating, but I'm trying to remind myself that it will happen when the time is right. We've only been trying for 3-4 months now.

Hey were here to :) although I keep getting scared lol....
2 to 3 sounds a big jump. I sympathies with the whole getting obcessed I sed I wouldn't over think anything but already I am lol and were only started a few days ago..... It's crazy what it does to ur mind xx

2 to 3 sounds a big jump. I sympathies with the whole getting obcessed I sed I wouldn't over think anything but already I am lol and were only started a few days ago..... It's crazy what it does to ur mind xx

I know, i said i would b calm about it but here i am cd 23, 8dpo and started testing yest-couldnt stop myself! 2 bfns, now im all disappointed even though its early days.

I know, i said i would b calm about it but here i am cd 23, 8dpo and started testing yest-couldnt stop myself! 2 bfns, now im all disappointed even though its early days.
Ahhhhhh bless ya its really hard not to think about it tho...... I keep wondering whether I feel diff and we only started trying in Friday lol...... I know its all in my head and there's no way I can b anyway as I'm not even due to ovulate till Friday haha. It's all fun tho. How u been feeling when u gonna test next xx

Meee! I didn't use OPK's this month as trying to stay NTNP but It's so hard not to symptom spot and to test early. I THINK I'm about 6/7dpo. No symtoms other than feeling crampy. Due period on Friday xx

We're also trying to conceive no.3! :) I'm 29 ( 30 in September :-( ) and my oh is 44. We've got a gorgeous 3 and 1 years old both girls so this time I would love a little boy. I will probably have another girl knowing my luck. We've been trying since around March so still early days yet.
I've also just signed up for the ClearBlue clinical trial for help to conceive. They'll send you out a product to help conceive and you have to send them your urine samples from every day. There's a vid on YouTube explaining things and on their website.
I'm currently waiting to come on! AF should be here no later than Wednesday lol. Fingers crossed for you all ladies xxx

Bbaabbyy: i know like literally its about 2and a half wks since we started-i need to get more patience. Im feeling fine but very disheartened with my bfns. Im tired and my backaches and have af cramps but its too early for them. I also have an acne type breakout on my chin and my skin is usually quite clear. All in all i'd be hopeful if it wasnt for bfns.....in my other pregnancies i always got the veiny boobs these few days though and im not seeing it!
Ha ha i know how u feel- i want 3 kids but don't know how i'll handle them!!

Can I join? :blush:

DH & I aren't currently TTC#3 but we're trying to decide whether or not we will. We currently have 2 girls (6 years and almost 2). I always kind of thought I'd be "done" after having 2 but I just cannot shake the feeling of wanting one more (hopefully a boy?). I just can't seem to make myself take the leap. Deciding for 1 and 2 were easy...why is #3 so much harder???

If/when we do decide to start TTC, it'll be a little bit of a wait still as I'm about to open a home daycare and want to make sure that's up and running well first. That would also allow me to be home with baby #3 which would be amazing :cloud9:

Can I join? :blush:

DH & I aren't currently TTC#3 but we're trying to decide whether or not we will. We currently have 2 girls (6 years and almost 2). I always kind of thought I'd be "done" after having 2 but I just cannot shake the feeling of wanting one more (hopefully a boy?). I just can't seem to make myself take the leap. Deciding for 1 and 2 were easy...why is #3 so much harder???

If/when we do decide to start TTC, it'll be a little bit of a wait still as I'm about to open a home daycare and want to make sure that's up and running well first. That would also allow me to be home with baby #3 which would be amazing :cloud9:
of course, the more the merrier. For me i was 50/50 about #3 and dh was prob a bit more for sticking with 2, then in the middle of birth control and breastfeeding we got a surprise bfp which unfortunately ended up being a chemical pregnancy. We were both really down about it and by christmas we knew we wanted to try, luckily we were both on the same page. Waited until now as it was our wedding and honeymoon last month x

SDC,

Congrats on the wedding! :happydance:

Sorry to hear about your loss but hopefully you will get your BFP soon. Good luck!:thumbup:

Great there's a few of us :) we've been unsure not felt like our family is complete but also not ideal time in the end though we've decided to go for it. We have a 6.5 yr age gap between dd1 & 2 and I don't want another big one, if all goes well hopefully it'll be around 3 yrs between dd2 and the next one.
Not doing ov tests yet, I would be it makes dh feel it's a bit to scheduled, if I'm not pregnant within 3 months I'll get some.
I'm not sure where I am in my cycle I ran 2 pill packs together because of a holiday, and we decided to ttc half way thorugh so I've stopped tem and hopefully my cycle will sort itself out. It took 3 months to Concieve dd1 (coming of pill) and a year for dd2 (came of implant) fingers crossed this one doesn't take to long!

Although I haven't read the whole thread yet, just your original post, I knew instantly I wanted to join, if you'll have me :) we are TTC #3 but I'm also apprehensive. We are currently purchasing a home and not sure I can do another in day care since I'm a working mom. BUT I also can't shake the feeling of needing a third to complete our family. The first two were "no brainer" decisions. This one is TOUGH!!!

Sevilla, exactly! My first 2 were just "no brainer" decisions as you said. I always knew I wanted two...but for some reason I keep going back and forth with whether or not to TTC #3...SO HARD! One day I'm all for it and completely convinced and then the next day (especially when my girls are acting up), I think "nope, I'm good with 2" lol

I'm completely the same missy and Sevilla. This decision is so hard.

Great there's a few of us :) we've been unsure not felt like our family is complete but also not ideal time in the end though we've decided to go for it. We have a 6.5 yr age gap between dd1 & 2 and I don't want another big one, if all goes well hopefully it'll be around 3 yrs between dd2 and the next one.
Not doing ov tests yet, I would be it makes dh feel it's a bit to scheduled, if I'm not pregnant within 3 months I'll get some.
I'm not sure where I am in my cycle I ran 2 pill packs together because of a holiday, and we decided to ttc half way thorugh so I've stopped tem and hopefully my cycle will sort itself out. It took 3 months to Concieve dd1 (coming of pill) and a year for dd2 (came of implant) fingers crossed this one doesn't take to long!
this is exactly me, i have a 6 yr gap with my 2 boys and all going to plan ds2 will be 3 when we have our 3rd and last. I know i definitely want a third but i would have liked to be in a better place financially. In saying that we're no worse off than we've ever been and both work hard. No 2 taught me you don't need half the 'stuff' anyway and i feel it would be a mistake to put it off any longer if it's something we know we want. Ds1 will be 9 soon, probably 10 when #3arrives ....and myself and oh work alternate shifts so we don't pay childcare. Its hard going but if one of us is always home with ds2, there might aswell be a newborn there too!😄

My heart knows I want a third, but my financial brain keeps speaking up!!! I try and hush it ;-) As a working mom I have to consider child care again and things like a bigger car! Ha! We are in our second month of trying... took 4-5 months with my first two

I work but only 12 hours our plan is to switch my work days (and hope work agrees) so mil can look after the kids. We only have a 2 bed house atm so it'll be a squeeze, we would extend eventually though. We know that ideally we should wait for a bigger house but then the age gap would be huge, sometimes you have to follow your heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->