Here we go again!!

Jess19

Reaction score
So I suppose its time for me to jump back over to the ttc forums!!
I just got done with my first af since April of 2012!! Ive been breastfeeding (still am) Hubby and i were ntnp but now that I have my cycles back were officially ttc!!! :happydance:

Welcome back! I'm on my first cycle ttc#3. Good luck!!

Thanks girls :) im getting so impatient, I want it to be cd15 already!! Lol waiting to O is so much worse than the 2ww

:happydance: just bought 40 opks and 10 hpts!!! Im so excited!!! :)

Yay! Someone in the same boat as me! This is my first postpartum cycle. Currently 9DPO. I agree, waiting to O is torture! Then we spend a few days happy about O before we move into the even more torturous TWW! I didn't O until CD 20. I felt like I was never going too! Good luck!!

I'm waiting to o after an induced temporary menopause. It's been 11 days and its like torture, god nos how I'm going to be in the tww lol. However I no that will have a definite end date this doesn't x

Yes me too, I just had my first period since April 2012. I was kind of glad to see it as I thought I wouldn't get my cycle back until I stopped breastfeeding. Good luck!:thumbup:

Thanks girls :)
So glad that im not alone, I also thought that I wasnt going to O until I was done nursing, so glad that's not the case! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->