Here we go again!

kcmb0886

Reaction score
I’m back again. For the third time this year. And somehow I feel relaxed this time for the most part, despite my last two pregnancies being losses. I had my 48-hour hcg done at 4w2d and then at 4w4d and the results were 1165 and 2703. So those were excellent for the time being. I convinced my doc to prescribe Crinone and I’m on a baby aspirin daily. The really weird thing is my complete lack of symptoms. I have mild cramps like I had with DS, and maybe certain smells seem amplified. But I don’t have the breast soreness like I did in all three of my other pregnancies, and especially with the Crinone I’d expect it. But I have my US on 10/31, so I guess I’ll find out if everything is developing properly. Thank goodness for my Zoloft or I’d probably be a lot more anxious!:blush:

Good luck! All pregnancies are different and you’re still early! My only initial symptom was exhaustion all the time but once I hit 7 weeks, ugh! The all day sickness hit! Give it a couple weeks. Sticky baby vibes! Keep us posted!

Excellent numbers! Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy! :flower:

Great numbers! Lots of luck, keep us updated! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"