Here we go again!

Hays

Reaction score
Hey Girls

Husband and I have a 4.5yr old who was conceived with IVF - we fall under the frustrating category of 'unexplained'

Now we are TTC No2 naturally as we cannot afford IVF again and apparently there's no reason why we cant fall naturally.

I've been off the pill 2years but always avoided sex around fertile days as we weren't ready for no2 - so actively been TTC for about 5months now with no luck. Had some weird cycles recently but seem to be back on track, had CD21 bloods which came back 'satisfactory'

I said I wouldn't go back to obsessing like before but here I am again obsessing and getting pissed off with my body. And as per all the pregnancy announcements are in full swing from my friends/family on social media and I'm back to feeling shitty about everything every cycle.

This cycle I have felt very strong ovulation pains from cd6 up and still till now cd12 - I've always felt ovulation but never this early - I did have a google about ovulation pain as it isn't always a good sign. Couple of things flagged up, Endo and PCOS. I had a laparoscopy before my daughter and they found some endo and removed it (not a lot) and I've also got endo in my bowels still. I often wonder if its come back and could be why I feel ovulation so strongly.

Would love to hear from others in similar situations
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"