Here we go again

blackthickpea

Reaction score
Sometimes I hate ultra sounds.
Three ultra sounds done by three different techs at different locations all gave me differe nt due dates. here goes:

one put my due date as 8/05 11

one at 2/05/11

and the final one put i 4/05/11

so I really don't know where i stand at the moment so I would say my due date is within th first 10 days of May.
I can't go by periods cause I have very irregular cycles.
Boy am I confused. lol What do you ladies think

I would propably go with the final date. So 04/05/11 i guess. Its also pretty much in between of the other 2 dates but who knows :shrug:
Sorry I can't be more helpful... :flower:

i'm not sure about over there, but where i live they ONLY go by the date from your FIRST ultrasound. babies grow at different rates, so the further along you are the less accurate measurements are for determining due date.

Well you know its early May.. I would just be prepared xx

Go by your earliest one.....it's the most accurate. Also....having a "Due date" doesn't do much as the baby will come when he/she feels like it. As long as those days are within a week of each other than it really doesn't change anything.

I'd go with the final date if I was you, as babies grow at different rates i.e the first 12 weeks they may grow super fast and you may get put foward a week, and then the next 8 weeks when you go for your 20 week scan they may of grown slower putting you back a week.
Due dates aren't accurate anyway, your baby will come when they are ready. :) I wouldn't be too alarmed as it's not like your due date has changed dramatically.

what christina said is true - it's common for baby to come anytime between 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after your estimated due date. =)

I would go with your 12 week scan - most sonographers won't date after that as every baby grows at different rates.

Babies rarely come on a due date. I'd say you're due the beginning of May. As frustrating as it may seem... measuring a baby in water, while moving, is quite difficult.
I really wouldn't stress about this. You may go a week early, you may go a week late...
Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"