Here we go again?!!?

rt1397

Reaction score
Hi I havent posted on here in a few weeks but had to take some time out as was becoming obbessed with TTC. I hope I'm posting in the right place but I think I got my BFP this morn which I want to be happy about BUT I miscarried in sept and have had two previous to this so I sooo want to shout it from the rooftops but I'm so scared that I'm building myself up for more heartache :cry: The only hope I really have this time will be different is that I've been taking low dose aspirin since sept but only time will tell I suppose

sorry for your loss but I really hope that everything goes okay for you this time. FX for you x Congrats on your BFP!

I'm in the same boat... (found out last week)

Everything is going to be fine this time! It have to be! Just believe in it :baby:

I'm refusing to think bad thoughts :happydance:

CONGRATS!!! :D

Fingers crossed! As hard as it seems, try not to worry about it! Enjoy the pregnancy as much as you can. If it's going to happen... it will happen. Don't let it ruine the fun for you. Day dream about baby and think positively. If it happens again... then you can allow yourself to worry and grieve THEN.

It's like life. We live each day for the moment. Not dwell about how life comes to an end at some point. A happy life is living for now. Not worrying about what could happen.

BUT I have a good feeling everything will be ok for you and your baby! Have a healthy and happy 9 months! :D

Congrats. Fx for you and your little bean.

congratulations and best of luck! having an mc does take the innocence out of pregnancy :hugs: but try and enjoy it and look forward

Thankyou everyone for your positive vibes and congratulation piranha I have my fingers crossed for both beans xx

Its such a fine line as to whether to let myself get excited as you all say I don't want to miss out on this prious time but last time really broke me :( My hubby and close friends that I've told and did the last 3 times are "well we will see" at what point do we say yes this is happening? The lines do seem to be getting darker though so fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->