heres another one of emzlouize's silly threads LOL

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
jst wondering ladies if those who have already had babies or those who are around the same stage as me now av you got tender belly? like when you fasten ur jeans it feels uncomfy or when you press on it its uncomfy? its really low down wer my lil bump is but i remember my docs words at 5 weeks lol "ASLONG AS ITS NOT TENDER ITS OK" but surley its gotta be a bit tender? xx

i have been tender a few times. I think its normal and your doc must be on something lol

I get the same, im tender when i do jeans up or when i press it....but you've gotta understand everything is moving about and its all changing so its got to be tender lol. Your doctor must of been half asleep when he told u that. I dont think its anything to worry about, but then obviously im not a doctor hun. xx

i have been tender a few times. I think its normal and your doc must be on something lol

haha yeah i have had it a few times but today and yest it more intense, not sore or ewt but asif im raw inside lol, wierd ..

my doc is a pillock excuse my french but he was, it was when i found out and i went the docs and sed i had cramps and he made me lay down and prodded me and then said the dreaded words x

i'm not at that stage yet but i would have thought that it was normal to have a tender tummy considering it will be growing at a pretty fast rate! x

:hugs:yes,and yours will be growing at a faster rate than a single baby dont forget!dont worry!its prob your bladder that is tender,from being squashed!lol!

Yer hun i get really tender too, dont worry hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mine isnt tender but i dont like the feeling of having anything pushing on it, like tight waistbands or things like that

I get a tender, crampy af feeling, like if I wear jeans I feel "gross" its always been like that for me

Hunni, You've got two bubbas growing in there so your bound to be tender every now and then from all the stretching and growing and moving, Im sure its completley normal, My tummy feels tender at the moment, I think its got something to do with the uterus moving upwards!
Hope you feel better soon, It will be soooo worth all this aches, pains and niggles :)
Xxxx

I know exactly what you mean - I can't wear my fave jeans anymore because the pressure of them just makes me uncomfortable - and they weren't tight before. So I'm with you - your Dr is an idiot - I totally empathise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->