Heres to november!

Me too! Hoping for a :bfp: in Nov. I'm going to start CD1 on Saturday!!!!

:flower: mind if I join? Im on cd 12. im praying we get a bfp!!!
:dust:

I'm on cd 13... Got a blinking smiley this morning on my opk. Hoping for a thanksgiving surprise!! : ) good luck ladies!

Mind if I join? I'm cd 10 today. I was thinking of getting digital opk. Should I invest in it?

CD 20... Just got a peak on the CBFM and got some :spermy::sex: now just waiting for the 2weeks!!!

Good luck ladies :dust:

Hi I'm cd8 (I believe, not temping or charting) hoping I will ovulate this weekend fingers crossed and lots of baby dust for all of us and here's to getting November bfp's :-D

Mind if I join? I'm cd 10 today. I was thinking of getting digital opk. Should I invest in it?

I highly recommend yes! This is my first month using them, but they are so easy to use and understand. It's hard enough to analyze 50 pregnancy tests during the tww, I could not handle analyzing OPKs too. I love, love, love them!

CD 6 :) first month trying for number 2... Fingers crossed! Hoping this round of TTC is easier than with our daughter. Good luck!

I just got my positive opk today, so we are bding and keeping our fingers crossed!!

I'm not really sure where I'm up to, but will deffo be partaking in :sex: fingers xd for my :bfp:

Only on cd4 over here... patiently waiting hahaha riiigghhttt!!! We are BDing every day starting the 19th!!!! Waiting for my digi ovulation tests to arrive now!!!

CD 10 using Wondfo OPK's this month after a 3 day late AF last month. We have a 7 month old little girl and it took us 15 months of TTC to get her so we started NTNP right away. Hoping this month is the month!! FX for all the ladies to get their :bfp: this month!

CD 10 here and TTC No 2. We're on our 2nd month now, will be OPKing from tomorrow.

:dust: to everyone x

Good luck ladies I think I o'ed over the weekend, I have exhausted dh we have had sex every day for 4 days! I'm on cd 15 and now in the 2ww might squeeze in another quickie tonight just to be sure :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->