Heres to november!

Charlie15 wanna be cycle buddies? We are right there together!

Hansie WoooHoo hope you get that sticky bean!!! DH is usually exhausted through my fertile window too!

Hansie WoooHoo hope you get that sticky bean!!! DH is usually exhausted through my fertile window too!

:thumbup: mommabrown hoping for some positive OPK's this weekend at the latest!

CD 13 here... Feeling a bit crampy. I normally have a super regular cycle since having DD but last month it was nearly a week late. I think due to stress. Not sure if it will mess with this cycle. DH and I have BD every other day since CD 8. We BD yesterday morning because DH went out of town for work until Wednesday. Of course he leaves when I'm my most fertile and doesn't get back until my O day according to my ticker. Really hoping OV can hold off until he is back to increase our chances but this cramping is making me think it's happening now. Hoping since we BD yesterday that it was good enough. Fingers crossed!

Count me in! CD14 here, should be ovulating in about a week (35 day cycle). Not sure though since I've been on Metformin for two months now (took it this summer too but finally reached a dose I can handle every day) so I don't know if my cycle is going to start getting shorter.

Finally got the clearblue digital OPKs this month so hoping that helps. Going to try using soft cups too, I've tried before and can't seem to insert right but Will went to the store and bought them so he's pushing me to try.

FX and baby dust to all!

Hi ladies can I join please? I'm TTC #2 and this is my 1st cycle trying, on day 14 and cycles are about 42/43 (irregular cycles :( ). I'm not going to be using OPKs or charting because this brought us too much stress when trying earlier this year, so just BD every other day and FX. :D

Hi ladies I'm new I hope I can join in. This is our first time TTC with Baby #1. On CD 5 I can't wait for next week so we can start getting to work.

That's exciting SJ! Best of luck!!! It's an exciting experience :)

:thumbup: mommabrown hoping for some positive OPK's this weekend at the latest!

Me too. So far no Positive OPK but they are getting darker each time. Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday. :hugs:

Welcome to all the new Ladies! Fx for those sticky beans!

Well CD 14 I think slightly lighter so still a negative but will definately be DTD when he gets home from work.

Attachments

• 20131115_104635.jpg
    20131115_104635.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies. On CD 4, will be our first cycle of ttc, I have a regular 26/28 day cycle and usually ovulate around CD 12. Good luck ladies xx

Hi ladies I am on cd 18 I think i O'd late for the 2nd month in a row on cd 16 which would explain as to why it has been taking me already 8 months ttc as I always believed I O'd on cd 14. But been using OPk's for the past 2 months and am now tracking my cycle's.

I am already a mother to 5 little one's age ranging from 12-1 yrs and can not wait to have another.

Good luck to all of us this month. xxxx

OPK's slowly getting darker, now on CD 15 and think may O tomorrow or Monday, I hope tomorrow as that'll mean my LP is getting longer!!

Leah, wow 5 girls, you are a busy mama!

Positive OPK this morning. BD last night and more tonight i think!

Woo Hoo get on it girl!! + Opk yesterday...- this morning. We BD'd every day since Thursday and will again today and tomorrow. SO 1DPO here.

I'm still waiting for my OPK + I ovulate late in my cycle so it'll be CD16 I'm so impatient. We're DTD every other day until then, but I kind of feel like it's kind of useless unless it's the day before ovulation.

So so impatient. Even elevated my hips last night just in case.

I'm 8dpo....this month I'm going hardcore into ttc lol......I'm temping, charting, opk, preseed, and yoga. With prenatals!!

I'm on cycle day 20, I have irregular cycles and last cycle was 42/43 days. I'm not using OPKs just BD every other day so I don't know when O is but I keep thinking it might be coming or has been over weekend with a few symptoms but not sure.

I a bit bummed as I am charting my temps and was hoping that I O'd yesterday but nope! Yesterday was CD 16 in a 27 day cycle! Means I have a very short LP probably because I am breastfeeding. Hoping I will O today but may have to consider weaning over the next few months if I want number 2.

:dust: to all x

how is everything going for everyone?! Just posted a new post a few mins ago of all my symptoms and what not!!! on CD22!!!! way too anxious to test soon... haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"