Heres to november!

Hi! Just waiting :) going we BD enough this cycle but not feeling good about this month. Which is ok since it's our first month. How are you. How many dpo?

I'm not feeling too positive about this cycle either, cycle number 2 for us but I suppose you never know until d day! I am now 1DPO. I am sure I ovulated yesterday at CD 17 as my temp shot up this morning. So either a 9 or 10 day LP. But on the bright side, at least I am ovulating. This is my first month of temping as wanted to really see what was happening while breastfeeding. It could be a lot worse and hey it's not impossible to get pregnant with a 10 day LP :thumbup:

Ash, how many DPO are you? When will you test?

Well I am definately trying not to symptom spot but I have been getting so nauseous at night up until early morning around 5:30-6 am for the last 2 nights. I know that it is way too soon to have a symptom right! Oh well this TWW is killing me....How are the rest of you ladies doing or coming along????

Well that def sounds like ur on ur way to a BFP! Hope AF isn't playing tricks. FX'd! I am so tired of the TWW! I caved and tested today but bfn as I expected. I should have just waited. My boobs have been hurting a so bad for 5 days now. They are never sore like this before AF. Hard not to symptom spot. Just want to know.

Ugh I know I have been looking at what I have been eating...looking at last cycle and seeing how I felt...I hate this...big boobies and tender since yesterday...and I am only 8 DPO so i can't test yet. I really need to just relax and quit looking for something to say this is the cycle it all happened.

Well the nausea sounds promising Mommabrown! When will you test?

I am 6DPO, not hopeful this cycle due to a likely short LP, even though my ovulation signs were VERY strong this month, just like they were when I fell pregnant with my daughter. I can't really symptom spot as had no symptoms whatsoever with dd until she was 6 weeks and then they weren't that bad.

I will test Tuesday at around 10 DPO and if - I will just wait out until AF.

I'm out for this month ladies. AF showed up this morning! :( Heres to an awesome birthday/xmas eve gift to my fiance! FX!!

AF showed a day early. so glad she showed early and not late. Onto cycle #2.
Good luck ladies!

Sorry Jmandrews and Ash that AF appeared, hoping for a Xmas BFP!

I am now 8dpo and feel like crap! Nausea, no appetite and dizzy, luckily OH is home so he is looking after Sophia. I also had a massive temp spike today, which I have no idea what it means for me as this is my first month charting. However I think I have a virus, and my temp has gone up because of the virus, as it was a huge jump, almost too much. AF is due on Thursday, so I will know soon enough!

Mommabrown have you tested today?

I did test today and it was a BFN...AF should show tomorrow.

How are you have you tested yet?

I am now on TTC cycle 2! CD 9! good luck this month ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->