Hermes delivery!

weewdy

Reaction score
Ladies i would like to know what you would do in the situation.

my mum ordered my daughter a silver cross pram for her christmas and it was delivered today. Now my mum lives 3 miles away from me, in the country and this parcel was delivered to my next door neighbour! This is not the first time this has happened and it is annoying both me and my mum, it usually happens at least once a week. I am having to take the parcel out to her tomorrow and it is a really really large box which prob wont fit in my car. I want to complain and my oh said i should get my mum to say she never received the parcel, which she never my next door neighbour did!! What would you do?

Why was it delivered to your neighbour? I don't understand where they would have got the address from?

How bizarre that it's delivered to you? I think giving them a ring would be a good idea! Hermes are not in my good books today - I ordered a walker for my DD for Christmas and they left it outside my front door. The item wasn't even packaged so it was completely obvious what it was and it was just sitting there. Anyone could have stolen it! Not impressed!

Hermes is usually local people, I know our hermes delivery driver in my home town will deliver any of our parcels to any of our extended family as she knows us haha, my step dad's sister who works in a petrol station keeps getting them lol, I'm grateful because we always miss them, but yeah it's not good if you don't want them to do it.

Why was it delivered to your neighbour? I don't understand where they would have got the address from?

Its not local man or anything, about a year ago he asked at the local garage if my mum had any family in the town to save him going out to her house. She gave him my address and since then he has dropped it with my neighbour because im always at work.

That is just laziness then. What if she ordered a gift for you that she didn't want you seeing? I would give them a call to complain. Actually if it was me I would probably just email or something as I hate phoning people.

Ah I see. I would definitely complain! Not sure about saying you've not received it as I presume it's been signed for so they would be able to track it and your neighbour then may get accused of something.

That's shocking, I would deffo complain!

Ah I see. I would definitely complain! Not sure about saying you've not received it as I presume it's been signed for so they would be able to track it and your neighbour then may get accused of something.

No signature. My neighbour didnt even know it was there until her husband arrived home from the hospital and they had to move it from her front door. They never rang bell or chapped door.

I would complain as well. they should always try your mum's house first then yes if an alternative address is available and agreed by your mum try there. I'm lucky in that the delivery drivers here are really good.

I'd ring Hermes and insist they get the delivery driver to collect it from the neighbour and deliver it to your mum. He can't just decide he doesn't want to deliver to her, especially as they've been paid to do the delivery.

I'd complain- I got a delivery off them at around half 8 ish last night- was not impressed!!!!

Thank ladies for your replies. Phoned them and they said my mum had signed for it, so its my word against theres! Im so angry right now!

Ask them for a copy of the signature. Anybody could sign for a parcel and they could leave it anywhere if that's their logic!

Thank ladies for your replies. Phoned them and they said my mum had signed for it, so its my word against theres! Im so angry right now!

So if the neighbour wasn't even in the courier must have signed it the,selves! cheeky sod! Xx

Hermes yesterday left a parcel for me in front of my door! In the rain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->