Herts/Essex (Waltham Abbey, Waltham Cross, Cheshunt)?

Gemmylou86

Reaction score
Hello mummies and mummies to be!

I don't know anyone who is pregnant and would love a chat with other people locally in the same boat - and eventually a few mums to go to baby groups with?

xx

Hey hun,

I've just moved to Waltham Abbey, due 10th March. Would be lovely to meet up with some other mums2b. I'm nervous about not having a network of friends and being at home with a little one for a few months, all my family are in the Midlands.

Amy x

Hey girls :wave: we're trying to organise a local meet if you're interested.. The thread links in my siggy below x

im from Buckhurst hill :) im ttc but poss might be pregnant now
looking for buddies

im from Buckhurst hill :) im ttc but poss might be pregnant now
looking for buddies

Hi Kristen,

Sorry I forgot to reply before. I know Buckhurst Hill, used to live Woodford Bridge and then Wanstead. Hows ttc going? It can be such a rollercoaster. I haven't heard from GemmyLou but I'd happily meet for a coffee or lunch one weekend?

Amy x

Hi ladies...
I'm in Essex - Romford , hornchurch area ... So not too far from herts or buckhurst hill. Did you get a group going?

Harlow here :winkwink:

Let me know if you girls want to arrange something, I'd love to be a part of it x

Hi
I live in Roydon/harlow, i would be happy to meet up with some other mums2be. I am due 15 april
xx

I'm from north Weald originally from Waltham abbey, always there :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"