He's changed again.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
LOL

Daytime: He now doesn't nap for long and when feeding him, every few minutes he pushes away the bottle. A noise will interrupt him, etc. Nosey parker. Takes forever to feed him now.

Nighttime: What happened to my little guy who was quiet and would cuddle in my arms with a bottle before drifting off to sleep? Now he's fussy and whiny, keeps pushing away the bottle, then finally settles and feeds then falls asleep.

:hug: jacob changed with sleeping too a while back. He now hates naps and if at night when i put him to sleep he likes a lil cuddle then to be put down awake, he HATES being held :dohh:

There just growing up to much and have a mind of there own now!! XxxX

Hannah won't hardly let us hold her to go to sleep now....which is great but also sad :( She's no longer my little baby!

Sad when they change the cuddling, etc. :(

Much of it is partly due to noise. My kids, no matter how much you tell them to be quiet, are quite loud in the evenings. However, Chase didn't mind until just recently.

Whatever it is is driving me mad. It takes about 40 minutes to an hour of the fussiness, etc. before he finally settles.

Hopefully it will ease in the next few weeks. :hug: XxxX

awww, lilly has changed so much its hard to remember what she was like as a baby, she'd change every so often, just when you'd thought you had the hang of it bam - a whole new ball game! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->