Hes had his last chance---RANT

summerarmahni

summer and bailey
Reaction score
So the story goes

me n my ex split up when my daughter was 10 months old (shes now 4yrs) cos he broke my nose and give me to black eyes wasnt the first bit of violence but it was the final straw. so he hasnt seen her since she was 10 months old, he tried to contact me once last year sayin he wants to see her but doesnt want to do it through court as they will know what he did to me and he would have to see her supverised i said no chance so i didnt hear nothing from him, then i seen him in the park in summer time, said to him do you wana speak to your daughter he said no and walked away, then he contacted me a few weeks back to say he wanted to give her a crimbo pressie 1st one in 4 years, so i said yes i gave him a chance for my lil girl, so met him today he gave her the present, she didnt know who he was, but she was very polite bless her, he took her in to the shop for sum goodies its a tiny newspaper shop so i stood in the doorway and watched him, he was chatting away i coudlnt hear what he said, when he came out he said bye and went, i asked my lil girl what he said and she said "mam he said hes a daddy" i knew straight away he had said to her he is her daddy HOW FUKIN DARE HE, she hasnt seen him for 4 years doesnt know him and he says hes her daddy, whats he tryin to do fucck her head up:growlmad::growlmad:, luckily my little girl said he didnt know what he was talkin about, but that is it now hes lost his chance for good.

Oh and plus the crimbo pressie was a tenner piano from argos, he works full time has only ever paid about £30 csa and her first crimbo pressie from him is a worth a tenner, thats totally it now shes never needed him before she aint needing him now i can manage fine on my own!!!

He shouldnt have told your daughter that he was her father, its up to you when she is told, not too mention its better comming from you as you have been in her life for four years, whereas he has been non existent.

I wouldnt worry about the present, you can give your daughter all she needs, it sounds like your doing fine without him to me :)

:hugs:

He shouldnt have told your daughter that he was her father, its up to you when she is told, not too mention its better comming from you as you have been in her life for four years, whereas he has been non existent.

I wouldnt worry about the present, you can give your daughter all she needs, it sounds like your doing fine without him to me :)

thats what pissed me off, she doesnt know him and hes says hes her father, i will never lie to her i have a few pics of him stored away for when shes older so i can explain everything to her, atleast she knows i tried.

The present only pissed me off cos he was dressed head 2 toe in designer a big sports car and i recently found out he came of benefits and started working on the side and moved in to a friends house so csa coudlnt find him to pay his measly £5 a week.

Thats so wrong that he told her who he was. Imo thats your place to tell her and noone elses.
Hope you both are ok hun xx

thats what pissed me off, she doesnt know him and hes says hes her father, i will never lie to her i have a few pics of him stored away for when shes older so i can explain everything to her, atleast she knows i tried.

The present only pissed me off cos he was dressed head 2 toe in designer a big sports car and i recently found out he came of benefits and started working on the side and moved in to a friends house so csa coudlnt find him to pay his measly £5 a week.

That would piss me off majorly aswell, My ex said he wanted to buy scarlett a present the first and only time he's seen her, he brought her nothing... but i couldnt help noticing he'd brought himself a new wardrobe including an expensive looking coat...

Their all tossers :D lol

xx

i was gonna say exactly what lou said, he shouldnt of told her he was her dad but dont worry about the gift, bet she doesnt play with it :D

What a fucking twat! Sorry bout my language but he is such a cock! How dare he come on the scene after naff all for 4 yrs, and tell her that? Who does he think he is? ARGH that has pissed me off so much! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->