Hes leaving me hes fuckin leaving me :'(

T

trashit

2 months before dexter arrives, the time when i need him here the most and hes decided to leave. A WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS. im so devastated i cant actually believe im writing this.. Im just totally monged out. I dont know what to say or do. Hes already organised somewhere else to live a job transport for his things and he only told me yesterday that he was thinkin about goin to work somewhere else now hes actually just going.. How can he do this :cry: what have i done to deserve this??

Oh babe :hugs:
I really dont know what to say...

Everything happens for a reason.
Like you, he's probably scared too!
Speak to him and see how he's feeling.

Even if you're not together when Dexter
arrives, you'll be just as much of a good
mummy with or without OH.

Best of luck babe

xXx

dunno what to say but didn't wanna read and run:hugs:

Thats so awful, im so sorry :(
:hugs::hugs:
If i eva need to chat feel free to PM me
wish there was summit i could do :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its okay hun, just think about you and your baby
he might just be scared.
<3

Awww hunni :'(

:hugs:

Has he given you ANY reason whatsoever??? :wacko:

Men are strange creatures hun!! Like its been said - he's probably just scared and christmas is a stressful time :nope:

xxxxxx

so sorry sweetheart :( be strong ok? xxxxx

be strong for you and ya lil man (i no easier sed then done)keep ya chin up bbz xx

Aww didn't wanna read and run hun,
But maybe hes just scared of the responsibilites you never know he may be back soon,
Just stay strong for your little bubba
:hugs:
xx

Aww hun, Im so sorry. As the other ladies have said maybe he's just a little topsy turby because of stress, or maybe hes scared and the only thing he thinks he can do is run. If not, then just stay strong for yourself, and your son because he needs to, especially now. Some day and somewhere there will be someone who is man enough to help you raise your child and love you and that regardless of the fact that you are and were a teen mother. Try and stay positive though I know its extremely hard. Sending my best<3.

i read your other thread! do u mean leaving you for good? or doing what yous were suggesting and just that he would move away?? hope your ok!!!! xxx

im sorry, you havent done anything to deserve it, dont go down that path he is solely to blame :hugs: my OH left me too about a month ago and it gets easier, i didnt think id cope at first and like you i blamed myself.
think of the positives :hugs:
your beautiful boy will be here before you know it.
hes probably just a coward.
come join us in STM if you havent already
xx

Thanks girls :hugs: im not sure whats goin on right now ill update you xo

Oh babe :(
Thats so fucked up! I really wonder what goes on in the male brain sometimes. God only knows what their thinking!
You must be so angry.
Asif his got it all planned out aswell! :growlmad:

All i can offer you is a big fat hug :hugs:

HIS the one thats missing out! Not you. I can garentee that he'll come crawling back soon enough. His probably just scared but then again who isnt when their about to have a baby?

I hope your feeling better soon hun, i know its easyer said than done though :( We're all here for you :flower:

xxx

chin up, men are all just... well you know.
apart from out lil men :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"