Hes leaving me hes fuckin leaving me :'(

Thanks again i dunno where id be wivout this website. It may sound unfair but i gave him an ultimatum-he either stays wiv us wen we both need him the most or he goes. He knows we werent gonna be in this city forever its just til i get on my feet. Anyway hes said he cant stand this city and has to get out.. So i guess thats his answer :cry: i dont want something in between it will break my heart even more so i figure it easy for him to go completely :cry: x

What a selfish prick :( I'm so sorry hun.. be strong & don't hesitate to talk to any of us if you need somebody <3

Sorry to hear that. Most people make excuses for them saying that they are probably just scared. That is NO justification IMO. You have more reason to be scared than him only difference is that men are able to be cowards and run. Hope things work out either way x

Thanks for all your support :flower: jus gotta work out wher to go from here now... Still cant believe it, really sad. Maybe 1 day Dexter will have us both together, that'd be great :cry: i no ur scared any age but hes older than me, not a teen, i just feel like he should be Less naive .. :shrug: x

he sounds like hes using a lot of excuses. None of them are worth listening to - he has this all planned out :(

I hope you figure something out, my heart goes out to you. Best you know now before wee dexter comes and yous both know where you stand, rather than him pretending.

( consider giving dexter your own surname too, if you havent ;) )

Hey there hun i know its HARD... if you havent talked to him maybey you should if you still want a relationship with him and he may be scared but if he really loves you he would be there 4 you and he prop will come running back if not.. try to think positive and i believe that there is always somebody out there for someone on this huge bludy earth my thoughts are with you you and may peace come your way darl :happydance:

Definitely givin Dexter my surname, ive changed it from Kavanagh to Croot on my signature already :haha: we spoke for hours all yesterday, hes given his job up here today and hes leaving next week :cry: he doesnt want us to part he just wants more money but i dont want a wknd bf and dad. I need him right now :cry: its just horrible and come reli suddenly xx

didn't want to read and run.
but hope you're okay!!
millions of huggsss!!
and if you ever need a chat you can always PM me :)
xxxx

Aww Dexter is a cute name!
I hope everything works out for the best, he really shouldn't be leaving at a time like this, you can always chat if you need to x

yish, he's leaving because he doesn't like the city?? sorry, I know little of your situation but that just sounds lame. Isn't being with his family more important?? baah men.

Sending you lots of positive vibes! *huugs*

your right, its not fair just to come and go as he pleases. what would that teach Dexter? that you can just run away from harsh situations or things you don't like? Has he given you an explanation other than the fact he doesn't like the city?

Millions of Hugs.

:flower: thanks girlies! He doesnt like the city, is home sick, sick of being skint.. Hes not being realistic, what if i go into labour between 11pm and 7am? No trains then and he doesnt drive.. I would understand his reasons if id been asking him to stay here forever but was literally til Dex was a couple of months old.. And if he was my age but hes not, hes waaay off..x

Aww love..Stay strong for your lil man :) Hes going to need you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"