He's not moving much today!

keljt1127

Reaction score
usually Rylan goes crazy ! but he has only really kicked n moved when I ate
dinner today! ( as he always does when I have a good meal! lol )

Usually I catch him doing gymnastics i swear! but not today :/
I know everything is ok because I can poke him and he will kick me back! lol

I will just have to keep a close eye on him tomorrow and see what happens!

My baby does lazy days quite often and they drive me mad! Maybe he's just getting some energy for his big entrance to the world!
Good that he still kicks you back though when you poke :D. Just keep an eye on him indeed and hope all will be fine :flower:!

I had this a couple days ago. All of the sudden it was 6pm and I realized I hadnt felt him all day! He wouldnt kick me back and I was out shopping but I even tried listening with my stethoscope while I was driving b/c I was so worried. I got home and his heartrate was 140-150's with the doppler, so all is well.

I think being later in pregnancy decreased fetal movement is more of a risk. Try drinking a glass of juice or regular soda and lay on your left side. If you dont feel 10 movements in the hour I would call my OB. I am sure all is well and he was just having a lazy day!

My LO's pattern has changed in the last couple of days. Baby now seems to be awake in the early hours, and late at night. I don't tend to feel her much during the day now, where as before she used to go a bit bonkers throughout.

Just keep an eye on the movements, he may be just sleeping which they do for 90% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->