Hes Ready :D

Mummi2b

x Mummy to Adrhianna x
Reaction score
Just to let you girlies know i am in early labour

I have been have contractions since 10am yesterday morning Lost my plug yesterday,

Havent slept all night * sooo tired*

Went up L&D at 4.30am and was told to come home , but i am 1cm dilated and my cervix is paper thin,

Now getting contractions every 7 mins, and really painful, cant even go to sleep :(

Anyone got some advice for pain relief,

Everytime i lay down to sleep and a contraction hits me i jump out of bed and stand up.:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Baby come out:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Good luck hun!! :happydance:

Have you tried a nice warm bath? That did me the world of good in early labour with my first.

aw gosh congrats !!! hope its super fast for u hun :dance:
havent anything to advise u tho cos this is my first xx

Yay!! Congrats! Rest up while you can! I agree with the idea of taking a bath. :)

Ohhh how exciting! Have a nice bath hun, i hope things get going soon and you have a quick and easy labour xx

Go have a nice hot bath hun!! come on we need the 33rd April mummy :) x GOOD LUCK!! X

A nice warm bath is what I do xox

GOOD LUCK HUN XOXOX

Good luck! Keep eating so the contractions dont fizzle out. You can have co-codamine & paracetamol & a bath can help. Get other half to give you a back rub.

Nice warm bath, massage from OH and a nice cup of tea dont forget to eat to give you plenty of energy .... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->