hes so unhappy

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
logans normally a really happy and cheerful baby, but the last couple of days hes just unhappy cryng and moaning all the time, n its a different cry then ive herd almost like a little scream but tears n everything, hes not hungry and not tired so im at a loss, yet ive noticed its only at home, we went to the aquarium today n just before we left he was stroppy and once we were out he was fine, get back n hes unhappy again, laying on the floor moaning but yet still plying and trying to crawl,and nights hes the same, if hes not awake moaning hes doing it in his sleep, at first i thought it was because he always wants us to let him walk everywhere with us holding his hands n we dont always let him cus obviously it slows us down but now i dont think its that nemre becus now its started at night.

any ideas?

oh i thought teething was a possibility but no teething gels, powders or nefin seem to be wrking , he goes quiet then 2 mins later starts again, this is so unlike him.

:hug:

Sounds like teething to me...........have you tried a gel plus some calpol or tylenol? When Hannah's having a bad teething night the combination of the two is the only thing that will settle her

The only reason he was happy as a chap was because its a distraction from teething pain or colic , it works for adults too lol

For teething when nothing else works , stay strong and cuddle him as much as you can ...also a baby cloth with ice cubes in it may help ease the pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->