hey all newbie here :)

angeleyes1989

Reaction score
hi all ,
wanted to introduce myself .

im cassie im 26 and mum to two boys aged 9 and 5 ,also a mummy to two angel babies .
me and my fiance have been together 10 years and have made exciting decision to attc baby number 3 , i had implant removed 23rd of this month and having what i believe to be a withdrawal bleed since 24th ,im assuming its withdrawal since i stopped bleeding 22nd but they were kinda irregular whilst on implant so cant be sure ,just fingers crossed my body finds its routine quickly so i can accuratly predict ovulation and when the dreaded two week wait is .
anyone else trying for baby number three similar age be great to make some buddies in similiar position :)

Hi cassie, im 29 and trying for a 3rd-this my 2nd cycle trying and im on cd3 (close enough to your cycle i think?) Im also with my oh 10 years and have an 8yr old and a 2yr old, both boys! Hopefully you'll get to know your cycle sokn- i used implabt between ds1 and ds2 and got preg first try with no opks ir anything (i was 26)- it could be quicker than you think! Good luck ☺

thanks for your reply :) it took me awhile to concieve my youngest thats why theres age gap there is between the to, not sure if thats fertlity issue or depo injection i was on previously why i opted for implant after having my youngest ,so waiting to see what happens now my cycles before implant were 28day cycle, bleed for 4-5days hoping it falls back into that .

are you trying for girl this time round ? know there isnt any guartnees but do say certain things can sway it dont they :)

Hey! Im a newbie too :). I didn't get any response on my intro thread, but I am TTC #3 as well, have 2 daughters already (a bit younger) ages 3 and 4. I also am in my 20's, age 28 (turning 29 in October and really would like to have the next one before Im 30! Here's to hoping!). I'm getting my IUD taken out next Monday (1 more week and 1 day!!! eeeeeek! ) I'm excited to start trying but also nervous to be outnumbered and to have a new baby around. Good to "meet" you! :flower:

I'm trying to convince number 3 as well... been with my man for 11 years.
Our kids are 10 and 8.... and I'm 29... my hubby Alex is 33

welcome ,excting stuff ,like you also nervous ,the age gap is causing me little bit of worry just finally dawned on me even if im lucky enough to concieve this year theres going to be atleast 6 year age gap like you would like to complete family by time im 30 ,currently 26 27 beginning april my partner is 27 28 september :)

Hey! Im a newbie too :). I didn't get any response on my intro thread, but I am TTC #3 as well, have 2 daughters already (a bit younger) ages 3 and 4. I also am in my 20's, age 28 (turning 29 in October and really would like to have the next one before Im 30! Here's to hoping!). I'm getting my IUD taken out next Monday (1 more week and 1 day!!! eeeeeek! ) I'm excited to start trying but also nervous to be outnumbered and to have a new baby around. Good to "meet" you! :flower:

Ha ha i so wanted to be done by 30 but last cycle not working means i wont be now, grr!

Angeleyes: a girl would be such a great surprise but at this stage i will happily take either!

Ha ha i so wanted to be done by 30 but last cycle not working means i wont be now, grr![/QUOTE]

aww bless you fingers crossed for next cycle :)

agree sdc , it would be lovely suprise for me and other half also but ill be over the moon eitherway, i have special needs nephews and down sydrome cousin so i know how lucky i am to have two healthy boys and fingers crossed another healthy baby in the near future :)

agree sdc , it would be lovely suprise for me and other half also but ill be over the moon eitherway, i have special needs nephews and down sydrome cousin so i know how lucky i am to have two healthy boys and fingers crossed another healthy baby in the near future :)

Absolutely, i looked at the whole trying for a girl thing and it seems to mean avoiding bding on some of the most fertile days, given my ov is quite unpredictable anyway i just feel it will delay us and im convinced it will be a boy anyway! Can't believe ds1 is going to be 9 soon and I'm turning 30 in april.

yeah thats my worry if i concentrate to much on trying to sway the sex of the baby it will take even longer to concieve ,cant comment to much about my cycles etc cause implant messed them up so expect first couple months atleast to be bit all over .

and happy birthday to you little one my boy also turned 9 this year (march) and my birthday is also april :)

Sorry forgot all about this thread- giw's everyone getting on, im 1dpo-never been so glad to give bd a rest!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->