Hey all

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Firstly just wanna say h&h 9months too all & GL to anyone ladies trying 😃. I got my BFP on Sunday when I was only 9dpo. Today I'm 11 dpo and I have such strong lines! Praying for a sticky peanut!

Today's test 😃 11dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 20
Thanks ladies, been having a little ib bleeding. Had my hcg done today and at 3weeks+6 my hcg is 131. Going to have a repeat bloods on Saturday. I pray it doubles!! xx

Congrats! :)

Yo_yo how the devil are you? I remember you from when I was pregnant with Ellie only 6 months ago! How's little one? Hope you're keeping well x

I know! Remember you too from the pregnancy forums.
I'm great thanks! Busy with the three now :)

How are you doing? Any morning sickness kicked in yet? So exciting for you :)

Yo_yo how the devil are you? I remember you from when I was pregnant with Ellie only 6 months ago! How's little one? Hope you're keeping well x

Glad they're keeping you busy 😃
Some Ms but comes in waves really. Mostly kicks in from about 12 mid day. I get up feel fine. But comes 12 and the headaches and Ms comes 😞. But hey all good signs I guess. So you not having anymore yet?? 😝

Glad they're keeping you busy 😃
Some Ms but comes in waves really. Mostly kicks in from about 12 mid day. I get up feel fine. But comes 12 and the headaches and Ms comes 😞. But hey all good signs I guess. So you not having anymore yet?? 😝

Aww-hope the ms isn't too bad for you :flower: the first few weeks are hard...but it's all so worth it :cloud9:

I so would like another soonish, but no firm plans yet!

Congrats Gemstone! I remember you from the pregnancy forums too. You have made me slightly broody ;) h&h 9 months! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->