hey dec 16th due

lexis_mommy

Reaction score

hi i guess i am a bit ahead of you all although not the lucky lady who's due in 8 weeks, i am due dec 16th i am almost 25 weeks :) yay lol is everyone showing already?? i am HUGE haha

Ohhhhhh near Christmas baby!!!!!

I am showing but not a lot, I am just short of 15 weeks.......so I have it all ahead of me :D

Are you going to post a bump piccy?! xx

all the best 4 ur pregnancy :D

hey your baby will be born on my daughters birthday, congrats on your pregancy

Congrats and welcome to the forum ... i found out i was PG on the 16th of december 2005 :D !!!

OOoo not long for you https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Smilies/hourra.gif

x

EthansMom04 said:
yeah I am showing. I think I look like a cow

:lol: :lol: :lol: How can you look like a cow? have you got an udder? :lol:

I might I should check...LOL. I could possibly pass as one today with my black and white shirt. But then again maybe not, I haven't seen a cow wearing flowers.

As long as you aint eating them! :wink: :lol:

You look lovely hun, nothing like a cow at all LOL!!

Thank you.

Nope not eating them. Actually with this pregnancy I haven't been able to eat beef. I tried twice to eat a hamburger and both time I couldn't even eat more then a bit. So no cows with this pregnancy

hey yeah a close to christmas baby, am a little scared as my daughters 1st birthday is dec 7th (her due date was dec 17th last year lol) and i dont want to have this baby close to her birthday cuz i dont want to be in the hospital that would be crappy :( lol but i am happy that they will be so close) and cow....yeah....thats me lmao and i will post a pic as soon as i figure out how to work my webcam to take pics lol or i will get some from the digi cam :):) soon anyways xxxx whats everyones asl??? i am 18 f canada

I am not due in December but I will be having my baby on January 5th unless the baby decides to come earlier. I'm 29 and live in Wisconsin.

Ohh, baby just started moving. Must be exercise time.

lexis_mommy said:
hey yeah a close to christmas baby, am a little scared as my daughters 1st birthday is dec 7th (her due date was dec 17th last year lol) and i dont want to have this baby close to her birthday cuz i dont want to be in the hospital that would be crappy :( lol but i am happy that they will be so close) and cow....yeah....thats me lmao and i will post a pic as soon as i figure out how to work my webcam to take pics lol or i will get some from the digi cam :):) soon anyways xxxx whats everyones asl??? i am 18 f canada

Awwwwww you can't have the baby on your daughter b'day that would be awful......although a nice b'day pressie :wink: seriously that would be horrible to miss her first, I hope it all goes well and you get to have 2 seperate B'days to celebrate!!

Look forward to seeing your piccy!

I am 30 and from London. xx

ah yes lol i am mostly worried to be in the hospital on her bday :( it will be hard enough not to see her for the 2-3 days i will be in the hospital :( although i am not too too worried she has been away for weekends to nana and papa's and to gramma's so i know she will be fine lol just me i am worried about still haven't figured out how to work my cam all i have succeded in doing is crashing my computer lol i'm keeping trying tho :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you not got any instructions anywhere? LOL!!

no lol i bought it off a friend haha it should work there is no reason why it wouldn't as it works for a webcam for msn and such i just can't take pictures lol still trying tho :)

You had any luck with that camera yet? :lol:

no sadly...but i haven't tried in a bit i am working lots this week, on top of having appts galore, so not much time but i will resume trying....in fact i will try right now as i have a bit of time lol....i DID figure out how to get my daughter on my pic up top :):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->