Hey Everybody!!

Needabun

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! :flower:

Im new to this forum just got my bfp this Sunday so super excited.

Im so glad to finally be here!! I truly consider myself blessed as I got pregnant on my very 1st cycle trying. All my thanks goes to God!!!

:happydance: yayyy!! So happy i cant say it enough.

Congratulations!! I also conceived the very first try. Had totally convinced myself it would take a while so it was such a happy blessing. I wish you a healthy happy pregnancy. Try to enjoy it, although it can be hard sometimes through the nausea and tiredness!! Xx

Hi and congratulations. I conceived this time (2nd baby) the first try too! We actually only had unprotected :sex: once that cycle and it was 4 days before I was due to ovulate!

We were waiting until the next cycle as we were going on hoilday but I ran out of contraceptive pills so I just stopped and we used condoms but the night we conceived we got carried away forgot to use one and then on hoilday I got my bfp! 😁

Congratulations! I can't even imagine being so lucky to get it on the first shot!

Congrats !! Must be exciting! First try and first baby :D Happy and healthy 9 months..

For me, second baby, we werent trying nor preventing and for someone who took long to conceive my DD , it was shocking to conceive from the first cycle!
Thank God,.. i feel blessed

Congratulations!! I also conceived the very first try. Had totally convinced myself it would take a while so it was such a happy blessing. I wish you a healthy happy pregnancy. Try to enjoy it, although it can be hard sometimes through the nausea and tiredness!! Xx

Isn't it suchva blessing!!! Im so happy for you and hope you have a healthy pg as well. I totally thought the same way but we both got proven otherwise :happydance:

Hi and congratulations. I conceived this time (2nd baby) the first try too! We actually only had unprotected :sex: once that cycle and it was 4 days before I was due to ovulate!

We were waiting until the next cycle as we were going on hoilday but I ran out of contraceptive pills so I just stopped and we used condoms but the night we conceived we got carried away forgot to use one and then on hoilday I got my bfp! 😁

Wow!!! What a coincidence and a miracle. Congratulations, so happy for you!! :flower:

Congrats !! Must be exciting! First try and first baby :D Happy and healthy 9 months..

For me, second baby, we werent trying nor preventing and for someone who took long to conceive my DD , it was shocking to conceive from the first cycle!
Thank God,.. i feel blessed

We were in the same exact position. NTNP then pg on the first cycle. I am also blessed, its such a wonderful feeling. Congratulations to you i hope you have a healthy pg as well!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->