Hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rachell

Hey, just thought I would introduce myself :D

Was registered on here last year under ScotGirl, forgot password etc though so re-registered :)

I'm Rachel, 25 weeks pregnant with our baby boy after ectopic last year. Soooo happy :cloud9:

Hope you are all well :flower:

x

Hey hun! I Skye. 17 and 14 weeks:) how's your pregnancy going?

Ohh Skye was one of my girls names on the list lol, pointless info but hey :p

Yeah was terrified the first 12 weeks with all the early scans but I've been pretty lucky and had a good pregnancy so far :) how about you?

x

Ohh Skye was one of my girls names on the list lol, pointless info but hey :p

Yeah was terrified the first 12 weeks with all the early scans but I've been pretty lucky and had a good pregnancy so far :) how about you?

x

Lol nice name to have on there:D

Yay that's good that things are going good!!! I bet you're excited to be past that half way mark!! I can't wait for my 20 week scan, but my pregnancy has been amazing so far. I had a chemical pregnancy in December and my BFP the next month lol and I didn't have any bleeds or anything during first tri so that made me happy!! How old are you?

Welcome and congrats hun!
Im leah 18
i have a 5 1/2 month old little girl named gracelynn elizabeth

Lol nice name to have on there:D

Yay that's good that things are going good!!! I bet you're excited to be past that half way mark!! I can't wait for my 20 week scan, but my pregnancy has been amazing so far. I had a chemical pregnancy in December and my BFP the next month lol and I didn't have any bleeds or anything during first tri so that made me happy!! How old are you?

Yeah it was good reaching 20 weeks, 20 week scans amazing apart from i felt kinda sad that I wouldn't see baby again until he's here :( can see us booking a 4D scan in the next few weeks lol!

That's great that your pregnancys going well hun, it's so hard not to worry after having a loss eh?! I'm 18, be 19 in may :flower:

x

Welcome and congrats!
I'm also Rachel, 19, from Wales,UK,
And 26 weeks pregnant with my little girl!
Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx:flow:xxx

Yeah it was good reaching 20 weeks, 20 week scans amazing apart from i felt kinda sad that I wouldn't see baby again until he's here :( can see us booking a 4D scan in the next few weeks lol!

That's great that your pregnancys going well hun, it's so hard not to worry after having a loss eh?! I'm 18, be 19 in may :flower:

x

I bet!! I feel like 20 weeks is so far away but I only have 3 weeks before I make my appt for my scan so I think it'll go by way faster then I assume! Lol. It's already been going so quick!!
Me and OH are goin to get a 4D scan too, around 35 weeks probably:) I think they're awesome! You can see everything about LO!!
Yeah it's hard but I'm actually starting to calm down a little and stop some of the worrying now that I feel more stable with making it to 12 weeks lol. Ohhh happy almost birthday(;

Thanks Rachel and Amanda :) when are you due Rachel? We can't be all that far apart!

x

I bet!! I feel like 20 weeks is so far away but I only have 3 weeks before I make my appt for my scan so I think it'll go by way faster then I assume! Lol. It's already been going so quick!!
Me and OH are goin to get a 4D scan too, around 35 weeks probably:) I think they're awesome! You can see everything about LO!!
Yeah it's hard but I'm actually starting to calm down a little and stop some of the worrying now that I feel more stable with making it to 12 weeks lol. Ohhh happy almost birthday(;

I'm sure it will fly in, especially if you have a MW appointment at 16 weeks too?

Yeah the 4D scans look great! :)

x

I'm due 5th July so we are quite close together :) xx

Congrats on making it past 20 weeks! lol i cant wait till i get there now.. Have a happy 9 months :)

hey and congrats :D

I'm 18 and 29+1 weeks pregnant with a little boy :D

how has your pregnancy been so far?? xxo

I am due the 11th of July and 25+2weeks so you are due the day after me :happydance: Do you know if you are having a little boy or girl? Congratulations btw! xx

Hey, just thought I would introduce myself :D

Was registered on here last year under ScotGirl, forgot password etc though so re-registered :)

I'm Rachel, 25 weeks pregnant with our baby boy after ectopic last year. Soooo happy :cloud9:

Hope you are all well :flower:

x

Welcome :)

I'm Skye, I'm 15 and 16 weeks.

Hello :wave: Glad you came back to BnB! I love this site! :kiss:

I'm Kelly & am 28 weeks pregnant with a little girl. :cloud9:

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Hope you have a happy and healthy next 15 weeks. :flower:

hey and congrats :D

I'm 18 and 29+1 weeks pregnant with a little boy :D

how has your pregnancy been so far?? xxo

The start was a bit rough with not knowing if baby was ectopic/early scans/sickness etc lol but since 14/15 weeks I've had an amazing pregnancy :) think I've been pretty lucky!! What about you? x

I am due the 11th of July and 25+2weeks so you are due the day after me :happydance: Do you know if you are having a little boy or girl? Congratulations btw! xx

Oh we're really close together! I'm having a little boy hun :cloud9: do you know? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back