Hey Girlies Checking in on you!!

PrEgSeCoNdJoY

Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering how you ladies are doing where you are and wanting to wish you all luck!!! Let me know how you are all doing !!!

bump** what no one loves me anymore because i had to go to first tri :cry:

hey :) im pretty new here so not met you before but thought i would just say hello! xx

Hey huni
I am ok bit fed up on cd44 today and no sign of witch.. after stoppin BC in Sept and 5 cycles ltr i thought i might be bit more regular by now, but it doesnt seem to be the case! Hope the pregnancy is going well?
xx

AWW darlin i really hope things get sorted out for you!!!! its hard to get your body worked out after bc but it will happen!!! I will talk to god tonight for you and ask him to help you along!! I hope things get better soon.... As for me i am still in denial about it all i think hearing the heartbeat will make me rest easy but as of right now i am just telling everyone i think the test was wrong.... however that doesn't seem to be convincing anyone but me HAHAHA anyway as you can see i am only 6 weeks in so hopefully everything goes well!! Well I am sending you ALL :babydust: and hopefully it helps!! Hope to see you in first tri soon!!!

Hey PrEgSeCoNdJoY << lovin the new name!!!

Well I am on cycle 5 now! But I am taking everything as it comes.....if it takes a long time it will be all worth it in the end....

how are things in first tri??? I was only saying the other day how there are a lot of new names in ttc and everyone else has moved along nicely....

I can't wait to join you all in first-tri and until then I will be stalking the preggo forums to see how your all getting on :hugs:

I def miss you!!! I really hop to see you over there soon! Ive got a good feeling your time is coming soon!!! If you need me for anything let me know ok??

Hi i did reply to your post by leaving a message on your profile =), anyway hope that the first tri is going well =) im still here TTC BD everyday all the way. hehe

Hi i did reply to your post by leaving a message on your profile =), anyway hope that the first tri is going well =) im still here TTC BD everyday all the way. hehe

i saw that thank you!! hope your time comes soon i would love to see all you ladies over in 1st tri

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"