Hey Girls! Can anyone help me out?

Reaction score
Hey Girls,

So I think that I am now 7 weeks pregnant, but tested negative last week, I have not tested again. Here is my situation;

I got a normal period on the 11th of June. I am very regular, every 28 days and I get my period for 5 days.

I was expecting my period on the 9th of this month, but I did not get it until the 14th and it was just for about 2 days and very light. I did no think much of it.

The following weekend I started feeling like I was about to get a flu, but it never came, I kept cancelling on my friends because I just knew I was getting sick but I never did, I just felt tired, almost like I was about to get a fever.

That made me wonder so I got a test and it came out negative. I would have been about 5 weeks then.
I made a doctor appointment and he did suspect that I could be pregnant, did a urine test and told me it was negative but that it didn't mean I wasn't, he said we would wait a week or so and if i was still testing negative he would send me for a blood test.

Right now I am feeling lots of cramps, tingling sensation in my pelvic area and lower abdomen which is very weird, lower back pain, sharp pains randomly in my breasts they are not sensitive to the touch but i keep getting random pain, super hungry and tired, moody to the point where I am getting anxiety. 2 days ago I got a lot of watery cm, to the point that I had to change my underwear. I usually don't stress about my Bf, we have a good relationship, but in the last 2 weeks his phone cannot even ring around me without me freaking out that he is doing something, which is so strange because we have no issues and he is not doing anything out of the norm, its all in my head.

I am 29 and Bf is 33, so we will be very happy with this even if it was not planned but I just want to know, what do you girls think? Could I be? and why did I test negative at 6 weeks? And what about the 2 days of light period?

I might just be going nuts!

Thanks for listening ladies!

Hmm. I'm not sure about the negative test, maybe someone else can chime in there. As far as the bleeding, it is possible to have a very light bleed and still be pregnant. Could be implantation bleeding or something else. With my first, I thought I was getting my period. It was very light and short but again I didn't think too much of it. Of course it ended up I was pregnant and now she's 11 LOL. You never know! When do you go for the blood test?

It's really really unlikely that if you are pregnant that a test would be negative at 6 weeks, I have to be honest. There are women who don't test positive on urine tests but it's very rare. Your symptoms aren't really typical pregnancy symptoms, and you did bleed, even if it was only lightly. Your most likely just having an off cycle, it happens to us all sometimes and when you start thinking you may be pregnant it can mean you notice things that you wouldn't usually notice and class them as pregnancy symptoms. Still there are ladies who it does happen to so I'd go for your blood test so you get a clear answer. Good luck!

I think you are ovalating. .I have same symptoms when I'm ovalating....

Hey ladies,

Thank you all for replying.

I also didn't think I was, but it worries me that I might be ill or something. I am still cramping and if I am ovulating I did bd, so we will see.

I go for a blood test later this week so I'll let you know.

Wish you best of luck ....and do baby dance as much as you can ....

I do think your symptoms sound pregnancy like, i get the boob pains and watery cm and have been an insane hormonal wife, but pregnancy symptoms can mimic so many other things.

My positive test this time finally came at 5 days after my missed period which was so weird, and honestly the first test i was using was still very faint at 6 weeks. Things are possible but just unlikely with such a long time and no positive. Before i concieved my second son i had no period for 3 months before i actually concieved him, and no idea why, maybe the ovarian cyst i had developed :shrug:

Good luck with figuring this out! I know it can be frustrating.

Not really sure but it could've been an anovulatory cycle, or your cycle this month was just kinda off, good luck though I hoping the best for you!

I have a family member who gets cycles like this and it's because she doesn't ovulate. So it may have just been a fluke cycle or you aren't ovulating. Did you try a test at home again? By this point they should definitely be positive if you're pregnant.

As for symptoms I never got them until 6-7 weeks. Especially this pregnancy because I didn't know I was pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->