hey Girls! Can anyone help me out?

Reaction score
I posted in other forums trying to get some answers

Hey Ladies,

So here it goes

I bd on ovulation time, I am usually very regular and ovulate regularly.
As soon as 5 to 6 dpo I started feeling pregnant.

I tested at 8dpo and thought I saw a faint positive but now I think it might have been dye run or evap.

At 12 dpo, which was last friday, I started spotting (I was expecting my period the following tuesday or 16dpo).

The spotting continued and on sunday it got a bit heavier but never more than half a pad all day, then back to spotting. It is now still there but only when I wipe and barely noticeable.

I tested today at 19dpo and still bfn. I have every single symptoms in the book. Now I know that our minds can play games with us when we are ttc, but the one symptom I can't chuck it up to that is the mild cramps and lower back pain.

I am thinking of waiting until monday which will put me at 22dpo to test again.

Anyone with some advice or similar experience?

Symptoms include:

gassiness, heartburn, cramps, nausea, lower back pain, dizziness, extremely emotional (cried because my Bf had to go to work), indigestion, bloat, nasty taste in my mouth, achy boobs but not to the touch. I could sleep all day!!!!

Hmmm maybe your HCG isn't high enough to test? Maybe wait a couple days and get a blood test because it all sounds promising.

Oh wow thats awesome!!!! Damn so late!! I have read about women getting it late like that and man im sure it drove you crazy!! Congrats!! What a great feeling!! :)

Oh wow thats awesome!!!! Damn so late!! I have read about women getting it late like that and man im sure it drove you crazy!! Congrats!! What a great feeling!! :)

I thought I was going crazy! Because the symptoms were so clear, even my bf started feeling pregnant!!!

Last night i went out a bought KFC, which I NEVER eat, and thought that was the last straw! I tested at 7pm and it was a faint BFP, this morning it was so faint it was almost not there. So I am going to wait until monday and get a blood test. Hopefully it sticks!

Very nice!!!! Happy for you guys :D I have been craving pretzels and I'm not a big pretzel person LOL. AF was due early this morning, but she was a no show so far. Still getting BFN, but have read you can sometimes not get BFP until 3-6 days after implantation... and last night I had a light pinkish color on TP around 630PM and then nothing since... thought AF was coming early. We shall see!

Very nice!!!! Happy for you guys :D I have been craving pretzels and I'm not a big pretzel person LOL. AF was due early this morning, but she was a no show so far. Still getting BFN, but have read you can sometimes not get BFP until 3-6 days after implantation... and last night I had a light pinkish color on TP around 630PM and then nothing since... thought AF was coming early. We shall see!

Baby dust to you! I had light spotting 3 days before af and then light bleeding, then back to spotting for a few days. That was a week ago.

Thanks! I'm still cramping off and on and still no AF yet and very high CP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->