hey girls- i'm back...

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
big fat rant will follow for sure...as i'm miserable!third mc today....

mc'd at 10 weeks.. erpc this afternoon after twins both a no-go on scan today.. gutted is not the word... husband is in pieces and we are just trying to support each other...

cant believe after everything we have been through it ends like this.. we just expected to get a confirmation on the second heartbeat today.. not that both had gone! Shocked is not the word.. on some level we were expecting the possibility that one would go maybe, but as we'd seen good heartbeat on the first i really didnt think there would be any problems with that one.. to lose one is terrible but both after we'd got used to the idea of twins-awful!!!! and i've read all the books on twins as they are so different from singleton pregnancies to make me feel ok about having twins now even though i was really worried how we'd cope- we were so excited to have two of them...

So- bottom line-i'm back to ttc and wttc i guess....

OMG! Doc im so sorry hun :hugs: I can't believe this has happened to you after all you have been through

Im crying for you as I type this :cry: wish I knew what to say to take some of your pain away sweetheart :hug: xx

My heart is aching for you and your family. I'm so terribly sorry hun :hugs:

I am very sorry for your loss. :hugs: :hugs: I wish I could wave a wand in front of you and make all your pain go away.

Shit happens as they say...there's been much crying but we are ok.. and we are going to be ok.. will sit next month out i think and then see how we feel... i just dont know how to support husband.. hes not medical and he just cried and cried.. we never expected to lose both of them after getting heartbeat for one and seeing embryo but small for the second.. it must have just been duff for both of them from the start!!!! a small part of me worried about one of them but never dreamed they'd both stop....not least as we are at ten weeks...man it stings to lose two this time.....

it will be ok.. we will be ok.. 3 mcs down.. lets hope the next one is a sticky!!!got to stay positive.....at least the plumbing works ok i guess...

Doc, we're all here for you hun. Talk as much as you need, rant as much as you need - we're here for you. :hugs:

Shit happens as they say...there's been much crying but we are ok.. and we are going to be ok.. will sit next month out i think and then see how we feel... i just dont know how to support husband.. hes not medical and he just cried and cried.. we never expected to lose both of them after getting heartbeat for one and seeing embryo but small for the second.. it must have just been duff for both of them from the start!!!! a small part of me worried about one of them but never dreamed they'd both stop....not least as we are at ten weeks...man it stings to lose two this time.....

it will be ok.. we will be ok.. 3 mcs down.. lets hope the next one is a sticky!!!got to stay positive.....at least the plumbing works ok i guess...

you entitled to tests now into why your m/c... if there offered id take them coz it took me ages 2 get mine.

so sry4you,really dont know wot eles2say :(

Oh Doc hun i cannot put into words how sad i feel reading this ... I am so sorry and hope you and your DH pull through this. I will keep praying for you to one day get that sticky bean. :hugs:

BIG BIG MASSIVE :hug: Thinking of you and DH at this awful time. Im hear to rant at, talk to if you need it.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Doc I'm so sorry :hugs: You & your husband are in my thoughts & in my prayers at this sad time x
BAW Girls are here if ever you want to talk/rant/swear/scream/need virtual hugs x x x x
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->