hey guys

meshaandtony

Reaction score
a little bit about me ,me and my husband have been ttc for 8 months now for the first couple months we werent really tracking correctly for the first couple cycles id say like 5 maybe 6 i did start using cm method and then about 2 cycles ago i started to use opks and this cycle i am bbt i was on the mirena for a year and when i first had it removed i had 31 day cycles and then a couple cycles ago they switched to 29 cycles still dont know if this was bad or good i have a child from before our marriage so i have conceived before recently this month in fact i ordered him and i fertilaid for him and fertility blend for women i took mine for a couple days then after doing some research i stopped learning that if you had regular cycles it might suppress ovulation and change cycles but DH kept taking his 3 in the morning now im 4 maybe 5 days past O i had positive opks 7/13/2015 to 7/14/2015 starting at 11:55 on the 13th since then ive started taking aspirin and 1 fertility blend a day ive been taking omega 3 all month vitamin C for 2 cycles and prenatal vitamins for 6 months im kinda on the heavy side nothing to major I wanna know if any of you ladies had any of these symptoms and went on to get a bfp
1dpo-dizzy with hunger could barely get out of bed slept till 3pm lots of creamy cm cramps
2dpo-headaches cramps fatigue gain couldnt get up lots of creamy cm pinching feeling on left side
3dpo-cramps period like on and off fatigue shooting pain inside vagina tmi crazy hunger
4dpo-nausea backaches after my workout which is weird hunger and cramps as well as fatigue creamy and water like cm but not alot really alot less than the previous days
5dpo-cramps hunger and fatigue same kind of cm frequent urination
since i started taking the 1 fertility blend a day the usual dose is 3 that it isnt the bland maybe its a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->