Hey Guys!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been online for a while. I am staying at my parents until the baby is born and their computer completely broke (it is like 10 years old and still runs on Windows 97!). I am on the in-laws computer just now. Thanks Lisa (Merv's Mum) for updating everyone.

I am now overdue! I went to the midwife yesterday and she said that the baby's head is now engaged and she felt braxton hicks whilst she was prodding around. Everything is fine with urine sample, blood pressure, baby's heartbeat and movements etc. She did an internal and said that as my cervix is still closed and quite high (although she did feel the baby's head through it!), she could not do a membrane sweep.

She has booked me in provisionally for an induction on the 13th - eek! I really hope I go into labour naturally before that as I wanted to use the birthing pool, but I suppose if I have to be induced I will have to accept that. I do have over a week to see if things go naturally though - here's hoping!

How are you all doing?

xxx

Good luck Poppy! Sucks that your parents dont have a working computer, I would DIE of withdraw! lol

I hope your baby comes soon!

Glad you've got back on-line for a while honey!!! As you've read I had an exciting day. Dunno if its gonna come to much but its made me feel much more positive about the next few weeks.

x

Glad your ok hun, lets hope things start moving before the 13th eh!!

Wow I can't believe you are now overdue!!! Good luck hun, I will send you lots of labor dust!

Best wishes to you! Hope things start progressing for you soon! :hugs:

Good luck - I hope baba puts in an appearance before the 13th and you get your water birth!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->