Hey Guys!

AlexanderLG

Jonathan and me.
Reaction score
hey everyone, I'm new to this. I'm not a mum to be (or am I) or a mum but I need some advice about a few problems I have. It's most likely nothing but a friend told me that this site is really good for people needing help with regards to pregnancy. But first, let me introduce myself, I'm known as Alexander (I'm a girl) and currently a student attending High School. I love sushi and playing RuneScape lol, and I'm currently working towards a scholarship in art history.
But I'm here with a few problems. My period came a week early around the 28th of August. I was on the pill but missed about 8 in a row. Since its currently October the 7th and still no period I have some natural concerns. Yesterday I had a light spot of blood when I went toilet and since then nothing. Can anyone help me out? It would be much appreciated and I'm sure it's nothing BUT you cant be too careful.
Thanks to all the mummies, daddies and parents to be!

Welcome! I can't give you any help on the subject, but just wanted to say hello! :)

I'm sorry I can't help either. But welcome anyways and good luck!

Welcome, I'd pop along to the doctors / or do a pregnancy test, that way you can rule out whether you are pregnant or not.

Welcome to BnB :hi:

Missing several pills can do all sorts of things to your cycle - you'll usually have a period when you stop taking your pills for a week (or take your week of placebo pills) as the levels of the hormones decrease in your body. If you missed 8 pills, the hormone levels would have decreased and may have been the reason for your early period. What did you do after the pills you missed? Did you just go onto the next pack or carry on taking those ones? If you didn't just start the next pack it could have messed up your cycles, as you wouldn't have had 3 weeks of pills since your last period (if that makes sense?)

Have you thought about another form of birth control if you keep missing pills? x

Missing several pills can do all sorts of things to your cycle - you'll usually have a period when you stop taking your pills for a week (or take your week of placebo pills) as the levels of the hormones decrease in your body. If you missed 8 pills, the hormone levels would have decreased and may have been the reason for your early period. What did you do after the pills you missed? Did you just go onto the next pack or carry on taking those ones? If you didn't just start the next pack it could have messed up your cycles, as you wouldn't have had 3 weeks of pills since your last period (if that makes sense?)

Have you thought about another form of birth control if you keep missing pills? x

i havent been on any other form of contraception since the middle of that last pack, and i've had unprotected sex alot with my partner. But your probably right, grr, pregnancy and all that is so complicated. I wouldnt mind getting pregnant but also i dont want to get my hopes up when its just my cycle going crazy.:hissy:
Thanks for the advice though!
I guess I'll just wait for my monthly visitor to pop along then!!
:paper:

When I was on BC for a long time I went through a month where my cycle was really messed up and I started to spot, it turned out I needed a stronger BC.

thanks everyone who has left some advice and welcomed me to this site, i hope one day i can join the other mummies with my little boy or girl!!

i havent been on any other form of contraception since the middle of that last pack, and i've had unprotected sex alot with my partner. But your probably right, grr, pregnancy and all that is so complicated. I wouldnt mind getting pregnant but also i dont want to get my hopes up when its just my cycle going crazy.:hissy:
Thanks for the advice though!
I guess I'll just wait for my monthly visitor to pop along then!!
:paper:

Oh ok...just coming off the pill can mess up your cycles a bit, but you could be pregnant. It can take a few months for your periods to get back to normal when you stop taking it though. Are you and your partner trying to conceive then?

As your period's already late you would probably get a positive result on a test if you took one now and you are pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->