Hey! I'm coming to join you! x

K

Katielouisa

So scared to be here already where did second trimester go? :nope:

Does this trimester go just as quick? :wacko: I hope not lol

Anyway im due on Feb 16th 2012 with a girl :cloud9:

:flow:

Hey welcome!

i wish 3rd tri went as fast! Feels like it is lasting forever to me :)

Welcome to the third tri!!

But I feel the same. Feels like 3rd tri does last forever. Its the so close yet so far feeling all the way through.

Congratulations and welcome!!! Sometimes, I think third tri has reeeeeeally slowed down this pregnancy. Second tri definitely flew by, but this hasn't been. Then again, I'm getting anxious now that I'm getting so close... So, I'm hoping it doesn't fly because I'm so not ready! lol

It just hit me today that I was in my third trimester.. I'm very excited, and nervous.. I'm with everyone else 2nd trimester went by so fast!!

Welcome to the 3rd Tri. The end is in sight lol

Not sure if it goes by quickly or not really, guess it depends what you're up to. You'll get to see the Midwife more often now, which I think makes things seem more real!

Welcome :hi:

I think 2nd tri flew by and now 3rd is drrraaagggggiiinnnggggg :dohh: wish it would hurry up because its becoming uncomfortable now!!

:hugs:

Ergh I'm going to hide for the reminder of this trimester! Hehe I guess this one feels alot longer because you can go OD etc! Oh well Im here now and just thinking GOD! :flow:

Woohoo! Me, too! 27 weeks today and due on 15th February. Second trimester flew for me and am hoping that third will, too. Part of the third trimester will be the build up to Christmas, which will be distracting. :flower:

Hi :D Welcome over.. 3rd tri went slightly slower for me than 2nd but you can spend ur time organising everything to help speed it up. xx

It's going so fast, we'll be posting in baby club before we know it! :dohh:

lol, I found the 2nd trimester went too fast!! Then again, been in 3rd for 3 weeks now, and it feels like a lifetime.

- welcome :) xx

hello and welcome fellow 3rd tri! welcome to heart burn acid reflux and swollen everything lol only kiddin not long now be excited xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->