hey ladies, any imput please? uk based x

pollydolly

Reaction score
I realise this isnt baby related but i just would really like some help!

We are TTC #1 and I am trying to find how to start a new career and become a 'maternity support worker' to give my family a good start and also alot of knowledge!
I have no idea how to go about this!
Just wondered if any of you lovely ladies had any insight/thoughts on how id do this?
also I am pretty sure you dont need qualifications as they like to train you on the job, but ofcourse i imagine a health NVQ/BTEC would be helpful.

I thought id turn to here because i imagine theres a fair few experts/midwives (same thing! :haha: ) around to help me!

any help or imput is greatly appreciated!

also would you help on whereelse i could post this so i can get as much info as possible?
thanks so much girls xx

I realise this isnt baby related but i just would really like some help!

We are TTC #1 and I am trying to find how to start a new career and become a 'maternity support worker' to give my family a good start and also alot of knowledge!
I have no idea how to go about this!
Just wondered if any of you lovely ladies had any insight/thoughts on how id do this?
also I am pretty sure you dont need qualifications as they like to train you on the job, but ofcourse i imagine a health NVQ/BTEC would be helpful.

I thought id turn to here because i imagine theres a fair few experts/midwives (same thing! :haha: ) around to help me!

any help or imput is greatly appreciated!

also would you help on whereelse i could post this so i can get as much info as possible?
thanks so much girls xx

Hi! I'm not really sure. I would just look to see if I could find any local programs or practices near me. Here are a couple of other threads that might have more advice related to work.

General Chatter
Work and Finance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"