Hey Ladies, Anyone On their TWW? Need A Buddy=]

Ttc Baby no1

<3 Married 27.9.2011 <3
Reaction score
Anyone on their 2WW. im only on 1dpo, but need a buddy to share the 2ww with :winkwink:

didn't want to read and run!.. but I am on my tww, little ahead of you, though. I'm 11dpo today!

I'm 7DPO and am having symptoms like crazy! Must... resist... urge...to...test. ;-) Good luck!!

I know right! I'm 7dpo too and I'm trying, trying to hold off and resist the urge to test since I know it's waay too early for a + result anyway.

I just got into my TWW...good luck

Im on the 2ww as well (3 DPO)!!! no symptoms yet but of course too early!!! fingers Crossed for October!!!

Baby Dust to all!!!

I was exhausted yesterday...but I have a lot going on. I am going to try to not test early or over analyze my "symptoms"

I'm happy to find some girls in the same boat. I am feeling disappointed this month because I am not having any symptoms whatsoever. I was dreading spotting because that's what happened when I miscarried at 6 weeks but I have mixed feelings because it seems the majority of BFPs were preceded by implantation spotting. The only spotting I'm having is all of the nasty pasty progesterone capsules oozing. :/

So good to see I'm not alone ^_^. I've been having dull cram of, headaches, tiredness, some moodiness not alot tho. N been having lotion creamy discharge does anyone know what that is. I seem to still be wet(tmi sorry) normally I dry up after ovulation. But this month has been great. I know I defo ovulated as had cramps n the raw egg discharge n temperature went up on my chart n has stayed up^_^ I'm currently at 5dpo wanting to test but I know it'll be a negative
I hope we all get our :bfp: very soon :-D

On my tww also just two more days till the witch is due to come fingers crossed and hopes high. Good luck to all

Also have been so tired that i actually took several naps these past few days. Sore breast but have had stomache cramps/ pains more like twinges when i usually only get them three days before af i got them on and off for a week. Hopefully its a good thing! Also have expierenced the same discharge! Maybe we are in for good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->